Sprayed this afternoon will it stay on ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickyboy

Hi guys

Sprayed this afternoon ( foolish or what ) when we left it was ok . Just wondering if the rain has washed bits off . Is it repairable in the morning . If so what's the procedure

I sprayed last Friday a gable in Mushroom mono (SPS Granicem L nice stuff). Nice day and night. Scraped back by 11.30am next morning and off I went. 3.30 that afternoon it belted it down and never stopped until next morning. Now I have white blotches where water has splashed off the boards and ground. May have to paint it with equalising paint but the customer wants the scaffold down as it is on next doors land. Can,t win, you are damned if you do it and even more damned if you don,t.

How long to dry out at 7mm thick? I am reckoning 2 weeks before I can paint it at least.

Phewwwwwwww................... got on site this morning and the only damages was the plank on the roof which was holding a sheet down , had blown off and scrape the wall on the way down . Filled it in and rubbed down a treat . Lucky boy

Yes we sprayed Friday about 70 m2 went in and rubbed it up Saturday morning and it looked lovely on the way home it really hammered down when we arrived back on site Monday morning it had all bleached really badly looks like it will need a acid wash
what do u do just keep calm and carry on rendering lol

Yes we sprayed Friday about 70 m2 went in and rubbed it up Saturday morning and it looked lovely on the way home it really hammered down when we arrived back on site Monday morning it had all bleached really badly looks like it will need a acid wash

Is that brick acid? Does that work? Mine has bleached where the water has bounced off the floor and battens. Ruined it.

I sprayed last Friday a gable in Mushroom mono (SPS Granicem L nice stuff). Nice day and night. Scraped back by 11.30am next morning and off I went. 3.30 that afternoon it belted it down and never stopped until next morning. Now I have white blotches where water has splashed off the boards and ground. May have to paint it with equalising paint but the customer wants the scaffold down as it is on next doors land. Can,t win, you are damned if you do it and even more damned if you don,t.

How long to dry out at 7mm thick? I am reckoning 2 weeks before I can paint it at least.

go and have a word with the next door neighbour, tell him what has happened. you may have to give him a few quid as a sweetener.

Had the same earlier in the week ,spoke to weber rep who said leave it a few more days and then gently power wash it down. Should be ok maybe a little lime bloom.I will try it next week

go and have a word with the next door neighbour, tell him what has happened. you may have to give him a few quid as a sweetener.

Customer wants the scaffold down and is prepared to leave it as it is. He is hoping it will weather away over winter but is prepared to have the scaffold back up and equalise solution it at his expense. Now thats a stroke of good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.