Spray renderer wanted.

Members online

The l and the m have the same out put. The only difference is the l has a vibrator and a bigger moter. So the l works out better for roughcast when u need to spray stiff. The l pumps 20m2 the m 15m2. But u can push each machine 5m2 more. The m is cheaper buy. And a little cheaper to run. R@s is cheaper and if u run off a gen cheaper on petrol. With the l having a bigger moter its more suited for rendering as its under less pressure. So the only difference is u can ask the l to work that bit harder. Working off mains power u have a less chance of tripping the mains with the m then the l. Both brilliant machines. I'd put the l just ahead of the m as it has the biggest motor.

Last edited:
To be honest i done a 25 bag spray today with the L and the only thing that really wound me up was spraying 3 m2 then stopping to fill it up.

That hopper looks like it holds 2 extra bags max.

Might just get a manhole riser, and put two cut peices of ply inside with a small gap, for weight distribution

To be honest i done a 25 bag spray today with the L and the only thing that really wound me up was spraying 3 m2 then stopping to fill it up.

Might just get a manhole riser, and put two cut peices of ply inside with a small gap, for weight distribution
Did you have no joy with that Stephen guy on this thread ?

I get 10 in mine with the hopper on off les, it’s orange not an original pft one.

Gorilla tub with the bottom cut out

Is it on his website ?
Don’t know, if you have any engineer mates they would be able to knock one up and have it powder coated. You could make it have 3 sloping sides then like the one on the machine instead of 2. Get a couple more bags on then.