Spray foam insulation

Members online

I seen it done on a commercial building with a single skin cladding roof, it's rapid.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes it is quick and effective, I know a few lads who have had steel clad workshops done to stop condensation and keep the heat in. It is not cheap mind!!!

I've seen it done it is very good and very quick but it's expensive the customer told me, so not sure if it's expensive material and set up, but many times thought about doing it

Yes it is quick and effective, I know a few lads who have had steel clad workshops done to stop condensation and keep the heat in. It is not cheap mind!!!
Ive been asked to price a job using this stuff but I haven't even seen it being done.
Might be a good number to get into

Ive been asked to price a job using this stuff but I haven't even seen it being done.
Might be a good number to get into

I was offered the gear for doing it at a reduced price last month and decided against it. If you google it you can get kits which range from 50m2 up over. The fumes from it are toxic and you need a very good mask

Very popular in USA and Canada where R values/rules are higher than here.
Insulation is the single most effective use of money to upgrade any home. Easy to do and instantly effective.

Are you on about the shite they spray on the back of tiles in a loft? Do a search it's s**t and causes so many problems.

Are you on about the shite they spray on the back of tiles in a loft? Do a search it's s**t and causes so many problems.
Yeah that's the one
Been checking it out on google there is a few bad reports about the smell and quite toxic.
But there is plenty of good reviews aswell