Spray finish down at BG

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, Currier and Andy, just want to say thanks for the comments and i have come to see what all the fuss is about lol :RpS_thumbup:

hi guys, Currier and Andy, just want to say thanks for the comments and i have come to see what all the fuss is about lol :RpS_thumbup:

Have we bigged it up enough to get another free pallet each? I can really bullshit if it means getting free gear.

LordAndDowning

It's not the plusm but just look at it ....I'm a wee bit jealous

That's a bit fancier than the ones Steve and I have gone for, ours will be the Ritmo M. I'm just hoping the L doesn't stand for looney and the M for mugs lol. Ours wont have the vibrator which you'd obviously insist on if you bought one Dave. I can just see you balanced on the front with a big grin on you're face.

the only other thing ul need to watch out for with the ritmo is when it gets low or runs out of gear, it gets very dusty. if ur inside, u need to cover it or ul get fogged out

oh **** me, the water switch

we were saying yesterday, it needs a big red flashing light on it. and a siren. and maybe even key operated to turn it off.

i guarantee within 2 weeks one of them will post on here, that f.ing switch!!

See what I mean Steve, all the problems are coming out now. I just think they were jealous of our easy lives without machines and that's why they encouraged us. Bunch of wronguns the lot of them.

oh and dont forget to let us no when u block it up and spend half the day unblocking it close to tears :)

Just remember Nick I'm an old git and not young and impulsive like you so if I have any problems I shall just stay calm and phone one of my new very best friends Stu, Paul or the grand master Les.
Failing that I'll loose my rag, kick it and swear at it, that often worked with both my diesel mixer and many a labourer.

And the inevitable......."should have put it on by hand boys" comments of the many doubters that seem to gather round a revel in the mess but not much else your making!

Oh it just sounds better and better, best I book a room in the Priory for a week after it arrives lol

Honestly butt, when I first had the ritmo Xl and was choking it with too much water I had to take rescue remedy to work! We were propper humiliated too lol when the three of us turned up on site with a shiny new machine, new orange helmets and orange visy vests! Company colours you see.....bad idea all we managed to do was waste ten bags of gear dirtying the floor and blocking hoses, Oh and looking like Ben stillers from zoolander about to go down the mine.....all the gear and no idea. We're pretty nifty now but oooooh those early days were painful. Enjoy your new toys boys lol

Without sounding too negative dudes it's just a bit of a steep learning curve but worth it in every way. As sad as it sounds for me the machines make plastering interesting and a way of life( urgh barf). Prepare to get obsessed much mwa mwa ha

oh and dont forget to let us no when u block it up and spend half the day unblocking it close to tears :)

Beleive me. you will only ever block up the hoses once...and never again..you will not want to re live the stress !!!!

Last edited:
And the inevitable......."should have put it on by hand boys" comments of the many doubters that seem to gather round a revel in the mess but not much else your making!

how many of those dick heads do u get! all they do is wait for something to go wrong, and then laugh and say what a load of bollox.

Status
Not open for further replies.