spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJack

Did a lid and 2 walls Wednesday afternoon. Everything normal. Re skim to a bedroom. Went back yesterday afternoon to finish the other two walls and noticed what looked like leopard spots all over the ceiling. They weren't on the walls. I hadn't done anything different. Finished with nela as normal. Ive never seen his before. Will upload a pic when I get on put a. Anyone come across this before and know what's gone on

if there wasnt nicotine marks before, doubt they would be there after mate, if it had ceiling tiles ?? I would say its glue spots... I would get them to put some stain stop on before painting... should do the trick...

Fecking phone. Sent last post again.

There weren't any ceiling tiles. It was previously board and finish

as said had many times in past nicotine also had it with fat from chip pan etc in kitchens

makes you glad your not a smoker dunt it cant imagine what it does to your lungs yuk!

get gypsum rep to come out and inspect robjack, heard something similar 20 years ago, whole lot came off ,gypsum paid for everything, not sure what it was but they put it down to contamination in a batch in factory, somehow this batch got out to site

Bats can make a fair old mess as well and, it's illegal to get shot of them without the right paper work :RpS_thumbdn:

8047813d669e91bc985672950939409f17c1bab989754aeef4df0ea004966361.jpg

its slang for thanks. particularly in northern regions.

The word is a result of the heavy Danish influence on the English language.
The Danish word for "thanks" is "tak". In Scotland and upper England it was common to drop the "k" at the end because of the way words were pronounced during the time of old English and Middle English. Hence the slang word "Ta" which should actually be pronounced "TA-k" but over time became "Ta" is really Tak meaning "Thanks".

If i can be of more help please let me know

hi robjack fix him a few indoor hanging baskets to cover the stains, ------- 8th wonder of the world, "hanging baskets of Manchester":RpS_thumbsup::RpS_lol:

tell him tiger stripes are sooo last year so youve gone for leopard spots on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.