Sports day

smoother09

Back to normal some good football and racing on today (y) 1.55 kempton-Danny whizzbang!
There don’t say I don’t give you anything

Come on Preston you f**k**s!!! Beat the dirty Leeds wankers
BDE578AB-C4FD-4B0C-9B43-4962A0765484.gif

Nothing like confidence mate lol, be a good match New Year’s Day could be a potential 6 pointer and open the gap up, think you’ll get promoted this season?
Oh I think they’ll win just don’t want to put money on it I might jinx them! :ROFLMAO: Championship is a brilliant league it’s always a dog fight after Christmas!

Nothing like confidence mate lol, be a good match New Year’s Day could be a potential 6 pointer and open the gap up, think you’ll get promoted this season?
West Brom champions Leeds will fall away and lose in play offs (hopefully)

Well we was pi55 poor again and lucky to come away with a point, of Barnsley had a decent striker we’d have been put to bed first half. Looks like watching the Leeds game with baited breath now see if they can close it to a point

Well we was pi55 poor again and lucky to come away with a point, of Barnsley had a decent striker we’d have been put to bed first half. Looks like watching the Leeds game with baited breath now see if they can close it to a point
Your lot let me down in my accumulator! Il forgive as long as Leeds win :ROFLMAO: