Sponge float.

Members online

CRA90

Does anyone sponge float, one coat?

Apply, speedskim, wait 20 mins, wet down, float, speedskim, finish.

Any thoughts...

Waiting for abuse ..

I do, put on, flatten with mt steel trowel, second coat, let it go in for 20 ming, sponge + mt, then wait another 20 min, sponge and flex 2, then give it a hard one once dry, but when toweling, you really have to push the flex hard to give it shine, you can even hard trowel next day if still wet

I do, put on, flatten with mt steel trowel, second coat, let it go in for 20 ming, sponge + mt, then wait another 20 min, sponge and flex 2, then give it a hard one once dry, but when toweling, you really have to push the flex hard to give it shine, you can even hard trowel next day if still wet
What have you been drinking

@Ritch he's got go faster stripes because he sponge floats, smashes it out. Job done. Pay my up Sally

On to the next one £££££

1506701_635277806576453_9105295964323659207_n.jpg

Does anyone sponge float, one coat?

Apply, speedskim, wait 20 mins, wet down, float, speedskim, finish.

Any thoughts...

Waiting for abuse ..
The only time you use a sponge. When you are in trouble and your loosing control!! No point other wise.

I do on artex ceilings sometimes. Finish seems to go off quicker too
I use it after laying on the first coat if I'm. Going onto uneven surfaces or artex , then run a steel over to. Get most of the lines out before laying on 2nd coat... Might.not work for everyone but brings my work up nicely.. Found it seta the gear of slightly quicker aswell as its a broken surface.