Speedskim support is unavailable!!!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebeidbash

I tried to order from speedskim to my work in egypt. I ordered nearly 14 sits of speedskim and f sk . No answer on my emails or order or anything is this normal for speedskim

I tried to order from speedskim to my work in egypt. I ordered nearly 14 sits of speedskim and f sk . No answer on my emails or order or anything is this normal for speedskim

I know the guys at Speedskim are very busy at the moment. Scott will reply to your email I would imagine mate. They are just moving warehouses and re-desiging products so its a busy time.

If we can help with anything, please let me know

Hi mate, thanks for the call today, got your voicemail eventually (phone was a challenge today as you can see) IMG_0540.JPG
As for the emails all I can think is they have wound up in our spam filter. I will look into it.
It might be an idea as @Rossi46 said to private message me what you need, and I'll respond to that...
Please include your email address in the private message :)
Thanks for your patience mate.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.