Speedskim® The NEW SF is Here!

@Speedskim have been silent lately which usually means only one thing –something is going on in the background. And by the looks of things it certainly has!

Mastering their composite blade concept Speedskim have been working hard to give Plasterers what they want. With all the same benefits in terms of flexibility, the NEW SF now boasts a wider 55mm x 0.3mm stainless spring steel tip (previously 19mm) for improved performance. Ultra-flexible, the new wide Sheffield stainless tip delivers on every level. In a league of its own the NEW SF provides flexibility not only across the width of the blade, but crucially along the whole length. For those who prefer stainless steel for the final finishing process this is arguably the ultimate experience!

http://www.plasterersnews.com/speedskim-new-sf/

SF-300-600-1200.jpg

Looks promising tend to use Nela at the on last trowel but b4 that all speedskim ,will it be be better than eze spat I wonder

I have refina's thin blades 0.3 mm and found them ok, but still had to finish it with trowel. Recently got the 0.6mm finishing spatula and it make huge difference.

Mine arrives tomorrow, love my blue blade one so hoping this will be good for an extra pass over ceilings....also not having it that someone can do 100% of a mix without a trowel as much as i love my speedskim

Mine arrives tomorrow, love my blue blade one so hoping this will be good for an extra pass over ceilings....also not having it that someone can do 100% of a mix without a trowel as much as i love my speedskim

I only use my speedskim now to show the site agent how shite his joiners are !!!!

Only have the 1200 for sale at the moment, when the 600 is available I'll give one a go

You can bet my life it's a finishing trowel, last 2 flicks over after plaster been took as far as you can with st plastic , pull the sf out and finish off.
IMG-20161001-WA0002.jpg

My dreams have come true

I like speedskim. I got a 600 and 1200 when they first came out but only use the 600 really. Keep meaning to cut the 1200 down. I don't think this is anything new. Have super profs and eze spats that do exactly the same thing.

I made one of these over a couple of years ago, when the orange blade first came out, I was disappointed with the blade on the orange so I stuck a eze blade on it, and it worked a treat

How u got that already u on commission with speedskim are u the trialist for the product or Sumat
Lol had an email said would like to see what ya think,took about 3 second's to decide yes okay I'll have a go bro, there ain't no glory in plastering but when my favourite trowel just got better made me happier, asked for feedback and was honoured to be asked tbh

Pete got one cos he never says a bad word about a product :whistle:
Got 3 mate the 300 on reveals mint to finish with 600 is my favourite (said that loads of times) , 1.2 on big areas to finish with (tbh I don't do as big as some site guys will) which is when I'd use that one. Near enough ready to use but found as all trowels need a bit of wearing in after a couple of weeks they are mint.imo

WP_20160816_12_04_48_Pro.jpg

WP_20160815_17_20_03_Pro.jpg

Got 3 mate the 300 on reveals mint to finish with 600 is my favourite (said that loads of times) , 1.2 on big areas to finish with (tbh I don't do as big as some site guys will) which is when I'd use that one. Near enough ready to use but found as all trowels need a bit of wearing in after a couple of weeks they are mint.imo

View attachment 14101

View attachment 14102

Have you got a girlfriend ??