Speed skim

Members online

Tinytom

So Iv finally caved in and bought a1200 speed skim
Everyone who I know that has 1 loves them and Iv got a fair bit of board work coming up.
Is there any bedding in needed?
Iv got the all plastic 1 so just for flattening after laying down, save a bit of effort

Everyone who I know that has 1 loves them and Iv got a fair bit of board work coming up.
Iv got the all plastic 1 so just for flattening after laying down, save a bit of effort
get a pound coin and use it to cut a profile off the corners mate, then give it a sand with fine, fine sand paper, 260 or wet and dry, will be better then.

I bought one years ago. Couldn't get on with it at all.

Same here, I've also just cavred in and bought a 900, the corners are rounded but a bit rough, so I'll take the advice and sandpaper thanx. Not wacking out for another pound coin just to do that....
Its ok , you can spend the pound coin later, at, lets say, the Pound Shop.

Who

My grandad used to do that with his flat cap
There was a guy in laxey called Harry Wade did it. He went on holiday years ago and left Suvvy with materials money and his son with wages. When he came back he went on site and there wasn't a dish washed but the men had drawn their wages so he started turning the village upside down looking for them. Eventually he caught up with them in the Glen hotel. They'd supped all their wages AND the materials money, so he whipped his hat off his head and stamped on it, then made them all work for 3 weeks with no wages to pay him back.

Got one myself, very popular now. I remember just a few years ago said they would never catch on.