Speed skim.

Who makes their stuff then mate? Personally I find a lot of it to be shite.
I reckon they just cherry pick the things they think they can upsell.
Take the indestructible buckets, they've been around for thirty years in yellow.

I reckon they just cherry pick the things they think they can upsell.
Take the indestructible buckets, they've been around for thirty years in yellow.
Paint it a flash colour and stick a new name on it then lol. Do you like their stuff? I find a lot of it to be flimsy.

Paint it a flash colour and stick a new name on it then lol. Do you like their stuff? I find a lot of it to be flimsy.
I've only got the Speedskim and a couple of their trowels, which I quite like for rendering and sticking. I find the handles really comfortable.

Yeah, I did buy the clip, and fitted like you say to Harris pole, just wondered what blades people using...
When your a lone wolf, good to hear other ideas from people on this forum..
I use the metal blade 900mm most of the time, did not like the plastic but it could be just me.
The other tools I could recommend is the Oxo snips, had one for over a year still gives a good cut.
Nela super flex, looks the same as the Oxo, but feels better in the hand. s**t this is sad talking about tools on my days off.

Who makes their stuff then mate? Personally I find a lot of it to be shite.
There so called unbreakable buckets are shite, tape measure shite, and couldn’t get on with there new snips Hate them compared to whiss, can’t comment on there trowels not tried them.

There so called unbreakable buckets are shite, tape measure shite, and couldn’t get on with there new snips Hate them compared to whiss, can’t comment on there trowels not tried them.
The original Indestructible Bucket was incredible. I've still got one in regular use after 30+ years.

Use the yellow indestructible buckets myself last ages.. bought the blue ox an never noticed they were smaller! An the logo in the middle grabs dirt! Pain for cleaning. Pain overall. Buy the yellow ones on eBay! Top notch.

Using Speed skim is like your first shag, awkward and uncomfortable to begin with but you know you want to persevere.........after a time it becomes like your favourite shag position, the one that really gets you off all the time, every time.........you will eventually view a plastering job like imagining the client naked in your fav’ shag position just coz you’ll know you can use the speed skim.

Using Speed skim is like your first shag, awkward and uncomfortable to begin with but you know you want to persevere.........after a time it becomes like your favourite shag position, the one that really gets you off all the time, every time.........you will eventually view a plastering job like imagining the client naked in your fav’ shag position just coz you’ll know you can use the speed skim.
Defo.speedskim on ceilings is a god send

Can you use it doggy style then? :LOL:

The tape measure with the ox shaped end is lethal, stupid idea