Speed skim

OK so you get it absolutely flat first coat no trowel mark whatsoever. What do you do spray it on
No but wouldn't if I put on with speedskim either. But when i flatten with trowel I don't get lines but do with speed skim

No but wouldn't if I put on with speedskim either. But when i flatten with trowel I don't get lines but do with speed skim
Yes but when you flatten whith trowel you know when timing rhight becouse that the only way you know same whith speed skim it just geting the hang of it like anything new but it does work to flatten don't know about finishing.

Ha i got that Mt carbon from tool station. Tried to skim with it today and still shite after loads of hammer. Got speedskim from screw fix
@carys they do a finer plastic blade now for finishing
Hahahahaha! Ah there the ox ones aren’t they. Mine is the original speedskim and it’s fine mate. Maybe try taking it back and swapping it over?

Ha i got that Mt carbon from tool station. Tried to skim with it today and still shite after loads of hammer. Got speedskim from screw fix
Yes bought a little finish stainless refiana one suppose to be 600 landed post 300 lol easy to handle Couple of swipes on last trowel

Hahahahaha! Ah there the ox ones aren’t they. Mine is the original speedskim and it’s fine mate. Maybe try taking it back and swapping it over?
Bit late now . Are the ox ones shite. I think i hit it to soon to be fair with speedskim

End product finish whith speedskim is different to trowel or is it me? . It more of a matt finish no fat and it a nice one colour finish?

@John j are you all over it yet son!
9F953BFC-6F1B-4BBA-9B1B-C05E2B93F487.jpeg