Speed skim

Use the original SS for flattening big lids before spatting.
Didn't get on with the finishing SS at all.

Use it nearly every day on skim. Even on good Friday [emoji108]
06db75003ac96b0f83e0275d35655453.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just about to order a set too.
The st600 and sf600 with pole attachment.

If it helps with saving the joints can be no bad thing! Hopefully I get a good finish with it so don't have to final trowel it :)

Never use the 600, and I have both st and sf. If I can't use the 4 ft I won't bother at all.
The 600 steel ones I can't stop wobbling when on a pole, but as I say, just use the 1200. And use the 1800 plastic wherever possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm presume @Davy sned is gonna be using them for the first time on domestic work, tbh if he was doing bigger areas with nothing in the way or site work with just plasterboard to flatten a bigger one might be ideal but don't see the point of advising someone to go for the bigger ones then be totally put off by it because he can't get on with it or use daily,
Standard 12ft x12ft bog standard room a 600 is easy to cover all areas with and won't be clonking the centre light cable on ceiling with it, same on walls he can work from ,away and around plugs and small areas and also flatten all window reveals which isn't possible with 1.2 or above imo anyway

I'm presume @Davy sned is gonna be using them for the first time on domestic work, tbh if he was doing bigger areas with nothing in the way or site work with just plasterboard to flatten a bigger one might be ideal but don't see the point of advising someone to go for the bigger ones then be totally put off by it because he can't get on with it or use daily,
Standard 12ft x12ft bod standard room a 600 is easy to cover all areas with and won't be clonking the centre light cable on ceiling with it, same on walls he can work from ,away and around plugs and small areas and also flatten all window reveals which isn't possible with 1.2 or above imo anyway

That's exactly why I went for the 600 as I'm domestic and figure it would be easier to manoeuvre around. If I get on well with it and am finding it easy and could get away with bigger then will invest in the 1200 st and go from there.

Fine I ain't trying to argue about flipping size of a bloody trowel just giving advice as I do domestic ever frigging day, most lights are still connected to rose I ain't gonna disconnect and block then shuv the thing up into a ceiling , skim it and then rewire it all back up am I ?