speed skim video

thought thats what the particle vibration was for so you could bang ya second coat on straight away after you've speedied the 1st coat of skimmin
:RpS_laugh: right ive got you now, i was a dumbass......but that particle vibration thingy sounds good when are they releasing the battery pack add on for the speedskim? it will help it glide over the wall effortlessly!

Fair play to you Dan for filming and posting that, I really like the principal of speedskim but still have my doubts. That said though I was a doubter of the plazzi for a long while and now Im a big fan.
Didn't realise it was the guy off prime plastering he's done a few vids that been back using the grey I'm sure like everybody he's on with the blue one now @Olican whats yer views on finishing the material now ? the plazi s/flex Mt??

Didn't realise it was the guy off prime plastering he's done a few vids that been back using the grey I'm sure like everybody he's on with the blue one now @Olican whats yer views on finishing the material now ? the plazi s/flex Mt??

Blimey, old thread. I've gone back to finishing with my carbon steel mt. I use Speedskim to flatten off first coat and occasionally 2nd. Been sharpening my carbon up using quality advice shared by housewives favourite @beddy. Nowt better than a sharp carbon imo

These aren't just waterstones slate and a strop. Theyre beddys japenese waterstones enfused with rose water. slate from the deepest mines in a beautiful village in the heart of wales and....yeah the strops just a bit of leather with some chromium oxide paste on it. Works though

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

These aren't just waterstones slate and a strop. Theyre beddys japenese waterstones enfused with rose water. slate from the deepest mines in a beautiful village in the heart of wales and....yeah the strops just a bit of leather with some chromium oxide paste on it. Works though

I haven't used to chromium oxide on the strop yet! Been reading up on creating a forced patina and the benefits of "good rust" since your original post on this.

Very rudimentary compared to Beddys rose water infused stones [emoji15]but has worked well for me

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1465324744.396911.jpg

Thats all my strop is mate. I just cut it down and stick it to a bit of 3x2. The paste makes it even sharper

hi everyone. I know theres a lot of mixed feelings about the speed skim but I quite like it, I only use it 3 times out of 10 however but i still rate it..
anyway... i made a vid of how i use it as requested by my pall so thought id put it on here for people who want to have a look see what its about can, and also to find out how others use it differently. please don't slate me lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD1-vray crackeado_Kr9FPRM

tar
Hey there! It's great to hear that you find the speed skim useful, even if it's just a few times out of ten.