Special Offer Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refina

Here are a couple of new special offers off the website you might not have known about:

Refina 40â€￾ s*p*r*lex Spatula, Trade Price £89.00 Special Offer Price £69.00

2.0m Eagle Grip Feather Edge, Trade Price £50.00 Special Offer Price £36.00

Mack Aluminium Bucket Scoop and 50 litre Bucket, Trade Price £78.00 Special Offer Price £49.00

Refina s*p*r*lex Stainless Steel Finishing Trowels (12/14/16/18â€￾) Trade Prices £32-36.00
Special Offer Price £25.00

All prices are exclusive of VAT and delivery (£9.95 next day, £6.95 3-4 day)

If you'd like to purchase please follow the link below or call 01202 632270

Refina Ltd Plaster & Render Tools

Cheers, Harry

Hi mate could you give us a direct contact num for yourself or email? Interested in some products and just after some details. I have been in contact with Refina, but you sound like you have experience in the game. Cheers

Here are a couple of new special offers off the website you might not have known about:

Refina 40” s*p*r*lex Spatula, Trade Price £89.00 Special Offer Price £69.00

2.0m Eagle Grip Feather Edge, Trade Price £50.00 Special Offer Price £36.00

Mack Aluminium Bucket Scoop and 50 litre Bucket, Trade Price £78.00 Special Offer Price £49.00

Refina s*p*r*lex Stainless Steel Finishing Trowels (12/14/16/18”) Trade Prices £32-36.00
Special Offer Price £25.00

All prices are exclusive of VAT and delivery (£9.95 next day, £6.95 3-4 day)

If you'd like to purchase please follow the link below or call 01202 632270

Refina Ltd Plaster & Render Tools

Cheers, Harry

your hardly doing us any favours harry

sorry superspread! I dont get to make the prices, i simply pass on the good news

well harry you need to go back to the powers that be and put our argument forward,its easy to say its nothing to do with me i just pass on the news, i for one would never buy from refina
because of your prices, and i know of plenty more guys not just spreads that echo that ,its not personal harry but you know where im coming from

We use Keyline, part of the TP group but cheaper. We only use TP to hire stuff off when needs be.

TP are fkin expensive. They sent me a daft post-card ("Greatest comebacks'' if I remember correctly) asking why I hadn't been in for a while, I checked the box marked 'prices'.

They didn't respond - even though the card said they would do.....close the thread :RpS_mad:

hi guys, sorry for the late reply.

We have had a long discussion about our prices in another thread as they seem to be a very hot topic.

The main reason being that 60% of our business comes from companies such as handtools xpress and builders merchants such as TP. We offer these companies a discount to allow them to sell the products to you cheaper.

If we were to reduce our prices, we would, in effect, be their direct competition meaning that we would lose the business from them.

We are more than happy to supply everyone and we offer a full back up, warranty etc on our products and they get fantastic customer service and treatment. This is what some people prefer when buying from us.

Sorry about the long message, but hope it clears up some of the pricing issues.

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.