Spats

Arti

keep bending them and the refina ones dont last 5 mins. Anyone use decent ones that are a little more robust ? where can i get them ?
Been looking for some thicker I bars as well Refina ones just too flexible. Got a trial one of Durham render thats about 2.5mm thick and its mint. so been searching on tinternet and your looking for a manufacturer of longer ones, looking at £60 for a 1.2m one 3mm thick

keep bending them and the refina ones dont last 5 mins. Anyone use decent ones that are a little more robust ? where can i get them ?
Been looking for some thicker I bars as well Refina ones just too flexible. Got a trial one of Durham render thats about 2.5mm thick and its mint. so been searching on tinternet and your looking for a manufacturer of longer ones, looking at £60 for a 1.2m one 3mm thick
I've got a tub full of them back at the lockup John. Used to get a free one with every palette way way back in the day. I'll put some pics up later , you can see if any are suitable

When you say bend them I’m presuming you got the thinner ones .0.3 mm
I got a 0.7 have to say it’s spot on

There's a metals merchant on the team valley Marra cannot remember the name now but get ya sel down and have a bit craic with them it's how I got my big straig h edges. They will also cut to whatever size you want.

There's a metals merchant on the team valley Marra cannot remember the name now but get ya sel down and have a bit craic with them it's how I got my big straig h edges. They will also cut to whatever size you want.
Cheers Anth

My mistake :loco: @Arti , I used to have two gorilla tubs, 1 spats 1 rasps. Can only find 3 of the original wooden k-rend spats you used get taped to a palette. They are about twenty years old at a guess, seen a few bags in their time. I have got about 30 odd scratchers though :rayos:

IMG_20180930_141511.jpg

Pm me your address bud, don't want any money just make a donation to the next charity fundraiser ..coming soon !
Did you want any rasps whilst I'm posting? They're just sat there
aye if tha staight.........................:sisi: