Sparky £100 per hour

Members online

No members online now.
Not always so, I know quite a few decent renderers that can't be arsed with the hassle of it all , but are happy to come on a day rate or price or paye, and switch off with on an eve.
I mean internal.who wants to be skimming mrs Patel kitchen ceiling subbing for somebody.full time rendering comparing to internal plasterers is like comparing apples and oranges

Not always so, I know quite a few decent renderers that can't be arsed with the hassle of it all , but are happy to come on a day rate or price or paye, and switch off with on an eve.
I've also found that there are quite a few subbies who are very good at their trade, but can't run a business. They end up grafting away turning out quality work and getting into financial difficulties. Then they find that they're happier and better off as a subbie or cards in.

Just as the reverse is true. We've all met people who do very well, great salesmen, financially astute, but haven't got a hand to bless themselves.

I mean internal.who wants to be skimming mrs Patel kitchen ceiling subbing for somebody.full time rendering comparing to internal plasterers is like comparing apples and oranges
I can only speak from experience, I was fairly into plastering at one stage, I had multipul spreads subbing, I had the maintainence contract with a housing association and they were on ceilings, patching etc.

i know a painter who packed in as he did not like to meet people , very private anti social person, now works for the post office, best decision i made he tells me, working outside by himself as a postman

i know a painter who packed in as he did not like to meet people , very private anti social person, now works for the post office, best decision i made he tells me, working outside by himself as a postman
I reckon you made him anti social. Depressed the life oot the poor bugger