Sparks Chases

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my first refina trowel around 5 years ago and the blue handle had small black dimples on it. It didn't seem good enough for skimming so realised it may have been a floating trowel. The one you bought Cassie has been around long before the s*p*r*lex and was probably the one I should have got back then.

I bought my first refina trowel around 5 years ago and the blue handle had small black dimples on it. It didn't seem good enough for skimming so realised it may have been a floating trowel. The one you bought Cassie has been around long before the s*p*r*lex and was probably the one I should have got back then.

first refina Ive had mate.. but I was saying it may work a little like the s*p*r*lex, it is no were near as curved as the M/T and flattens the gear down beautiful, very nice trowel, and you dont need a pile of water with it, hardly any actually, just a brush on the trowel now and again....

Just did the multi and bonding. Finish was good but it has pulled in a bit now it's drying out. Probably just didn't push the gear in hard enough

@cassie would you do a discount for lessons for the forum members?
I was thinking more for the grapling lessons as I know a few lads on here would be very very interested in that @Artisan998 @jesssop@Olican @Fatarm @beddy etc etc
:RpS_thumbsup:
No probs mate, wouldnt cost anyone any money, if you,s all fancy it I can do ya a session at my gym, just us from here.. im in sheffield and ya could all doss at our gaff if ur travelling.........

No probs mate, wouldnt cost anyone any money, if you,s all fancy it I can do ya a session at my gym, just us from here.. im in sheffield and ya could all doss at our gaff if ur travelling.........

everyone would have to be clothed tho.. non of that naked ****..lol.. well maybe towards the end...

I'm sure Cassie will let me go for free seen as I'm a fellow baldie & have my own boxing gloves :) mine aren't yellow though :RpS_unsure:

Cassie reckons he's not G** but. Yellow Gloves.......................how G** is that........................:rolleyes)

Result, that's the next forum day out sorted then :RpS_thumbsup:
@Danny really needs to start paying me for this sort of stuff :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure Cassie will let me go for free seen as I'm a fellow baldie & have my own boxing gloves :) mine aren't yellow though :RpS_unsure:
I think I'd be good at this........I've never been taken in the ring before! :RpS_thumbsup:

@cassie, I've read through this twice now. You're a fukkin bullyboy. The kid asked a question and you come back all mr macho aggro. Bully.

Last edited by a moderator:
@cassie, I've read through this twice now. You're a fukkin bullyboy. The kid asked a question and you come back all mr macho aggro. Bully.

oh fuk off nobhead.. our 16 year old apprentice knows various ways to fill chases.. bully ?? im actually nice and helpful, u know fuk all about me son..

whatever.. your a bit late here tho hey ... fuk me, you grooming him or what ??

All I said was anyone asking how to fill chases should be on DIY section as they obviously know FA about plastering.. ok. now im watching Die hard...

Jesus christ on a bike!!

Stop bloody fighting on m̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ ̶
̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶. This thread! :RpS_unsure:

Something in the air tonight, oh lord! :RpS_unsure:

Jesus christ on a bike!!

Stop bloody fighting on m̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ ̶
̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶. This thread! :RpS_unsure:

Something in the air tonight, oh lord! :RpS_unsure:
dannys gonna be pissed off wi you mate.... he left you in charge..:RpS_scared:

Lol.
I was reading through the thread and Olicans comment was the last on the page, when I posted I didn't realise there were another two pages :RpS_blushing:.

dannys gonna be pissed off wi you mate.... he left you in charge..:RpS_scared:

I know marra!! :RpS_scared:
Just tell them all to stop fighting, I'm gonna loose my new job before I even get it ffs!! :RpS_crying:
If I only I had the power to delete posts & make myself look like a good boy then Daniel will be proud of me when he gets back from Sirth Ifrica :RpS_unsure:

Just admit it marra. You had ya shot at the title and blew it...............................:rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.