Spare blade

aufweder

just tried getting a refina 16 inch blade as my old one is knackered I couldn't get one anywhere everybody is out of stock have they stopped making them ? I ended up buying a new nela trowel I used it Friday on first gauge the foam came away from the blade , one stop shop said they would send me out another but not holding out much hope . Had no problems with plaziflex but as I say they are like rocking horse sh#t

just tried getting a refina 16 inch blade as my old one is knackered I couldn't get one anywhere everybody is out of stock have they stopped making them ? I ended up buying a new nela trowel I used it Friday on first gauge the foam came away from the blade , one stop shop said they would send me out another but not holding out much hope . Had no problems with plaziflex but as I say they are like rocking horse sh#t
How many years did you use the refina one for ?

I was in a merchants on Thursday and dude in there was after a blade same as you they had 1 left by chance he was chuffed, tbh I find this all a bit strange that they stopped but it none of my business , I'd just buy a speedskim and be done with it , that's what I told the dude on Thursday as well.

I was in a merchants on Thursday and dude in there was after a blade same as you they had 1 left by chance he was chuffed, tbh I find this all a bit strange that they stopped but it none of my business , I'd just buy a speedskim and be done with it , that's what I told the dude on Thursday as well.
I got one its just gathering dust in garage couldn't get on with it I'm old school always just used mt but last couple of years used the plaziflex for flattening and final cross it's helped out my sore elbow . So you don't know if they have stopped making them?

I got one its just gathering dust in garage couldn't get on with it I'm old school always just used mt but last couple of years used the plaziflex for flattening and final cross it's helped out my sore elbow . So you don't know if they have stopped making them?
Think they stopped making them and now p1ss supply them instead but you have to buy the one you said bust up as a whole new trowel,if piss say they are sending new one I no doubt they will they are very good like that

Just to confirm mate, the foam backed plastic trowel isn't a NELA product.

It's made by the original designers and owners of the product 'DELEHEDY'

Delehedy own the rights to the product, NeLa only make a mini trowel for us to use with it.

If the product is faulty, we will always raise a claim with the manufacturer and replace it for you

Just to confirm mate, the foam backed plastic trowel isn't a NELA product.

It's made by the original designers and owners of the product 'DELEHEDY'

Delehedy own the rights to the product, NeLa only make a mini trowel for us to use with it.

If the product is faulty, we will always raise a claim with the manufacturer and replace it for you
I know your sending me one out tomorrow ,when I said I don't hold out much hope I meant the product not wether it will come or not

I've had a speedskim in the van for ages never really got on with it but got a proper eyeful of multi while doing a big kitchen ceiling on stilts a couple of weeks back and trowelled the whole thing start to finish with it on a pole and it came up great even with one eye !