Spanking Ritmo in January Sales

Members online

Could offer him a lot less dan and get a bargain , don't see many people having problems with nearly new ritmo ... Even an old ritmo

It's still on!
Hmmm just sent a cheeky offer.
I don't even need one but if a cheeky offer takes it then I'm sure I can find use for it.

Make sure it's not a scam/nicked get the serial number off it, for one of the pft ladies to look at.

Make sure it's not a scam/nicked get the serial number off it, for one of the pft ladies to look at.
Haha yeah I sent a proper stupid offer for that reason.
Definitely looks nicked or something.

I actually sent message across as well asking for serial and details of where it was purchased.
Got zero reply

I'm seriously considering getting one but obviously it's a substantial outlay.
As I'm looking at doing more exterior works this year.
Plus it would come in handy on a meeting build I'm pricing which guy thinks he wants hardwall and set throughout or mp75 was mentioned as well

I thought all these new sites were being blitzed (see what I did there) with this stuff

Not shifting it I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would be good to know for sure. All ze Germans have it in their houses so it's not like it's crap!? I've done enough of their houses to vouch for it............probably having to be re done as we speak ??

I did a large grand design type house with it
You need a system to crack on with it.
Didn't like it come the end of the job
Dryline and skim all day long
Easy days and easy on the body.

I did a fair amount of it 10 to 12 years ago with a G5 at least 10 new build tough to get 2 gauges on long days and
they took a long time before all the water came out ready for painting that's what put the builders off the most , I remember a call from the builder saying one of them took 2 months to dry out and it's was late summer

We use universal plaster instead, shorter set time. Was doing 3 hits a day on the last house we did

I did a fair amount of it 10 to 12 years ago with a G5 at least 10 new build tough to get 2 gauges on long days and
they took a long time before all the water came out ready for painting that's what put the builders off the most , I remember a call from the builder saying one of them took 2 months to dry out and it's was late summer

Same here
Long days we're painful
I like to be off site at 4.30.it ain't happening with this gear unless your a rough c**t!!
There's a lot of fooking about to get it towhst I would say is a acceptable finish

We use universal plaster instead, shorter set time. Was doing 3 hits a day on the last house we did
Do you just Finnish it like skim after u rule it and do you sponge it. How much is it a bag and how meny m2 a bag.

I used it with an mtec300 if I remember right and it was a hard shift and long to put a small room on, didn't see any benefit and then also the drying time.

Do you just Finnish it like skim after u rule it and do you sponge it. How much is it a bag and how meny m2 a bag.

I met up with the knauf rep as I had a 400m2 to do so he talked me through the process!!
Treat like a backing coat,spray/rule then spat
Sponge when it starts picking up then trowel finish
For me there's to much work to do to get what I would consider a good finish

I met up with the knauf rep as I had a 400m2 to do so he talked me through the process!!
Treat like a backing coat,spray/rule then spat
Sponge when it starts picking up then trowel finish
For me there's to much work to do to get what I would consider a good finish

Thanks think I'll give it a miss so.

Thanks think I'll give it a miss so.
It's one of those finishes as well that you can still bring it back the day after.
Must admit it's a long process and 2 gauges takes ages.

It was OK when rates were good but when they dropped it took the arse out of it.

I did enjoy using it though