Sp11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to all this how do I get the pictures?

I was takin the piss mate you need to post up your email address and PFT will probably send you some if you put up your number they may even ring you and welcome to the forum. You wont be able to recieve any Private messages coz you dont have enough posts :)

I did know someone who had 2 sp11 for sale I will ask on Monday if he's still selling them .
great machine by the way sold mine last year and got a g4 which is a good machine but not a great machine

I did know someone who had 2 sp11 for sale I will ask on Monday if he's still selling them .
great machine by the way sold mine last year and got a g4 which is a good machine but not a great machine

Taking into the price of both machines which do you prefer pound for pound

And ,if you need any help in the future with the machine ,they are one of the best for after sales service :RpS_thumbup:

**** me this thread is going round in circles...............PFT why havent you got your website links at the bottom of your posts might compliment your new shiney stars?

Hi sa88m I will email photo,s for you and running hours so you can see the condition . It's in very good condition and comes with spray hoses and gun and I can give you training if you need it .

Ummm it's a difficult one I like the fact I can put my g4 in the van but the Putzmiester is just so powerful some days I love the g4 and other days I feel like putting in a skip.
if you have a good lad who can keep the Putzmiester clean which inst easy then I'd have a Putzmiester all day long.
with the g4 the problems I have is spraying heads they just seem to sag off bloody does my head in if u make your gear thicker it struggles so u then make it wetter and it slids down the wall but if you get it bang on its like a dream
i don'tknow its hard to call when you bear in mind for a new machine your paying double for the Putzmiester only had the g4 about 7 months so ask me in a year or so and maybe I could give a straight answer lol:RpS_cursing:
ll

Ummm it's a difficult one I like the fact I can put my g4 in the van but the Putzmiester is just so powerful some days I love the g4 and other days I feel like putting in a skip.
if you have a good lad who can keep the Putzmiester clean which inst easy then I'd have a Putzmiester all day long.
with the g4 the problems I have is spraying heads they just seem to sag off bloody does my head in if u make your gear thicker it struggles so u then make it wetter and it slids down the wall but if you get it bang on its like a dream
i don'tknow its hard to call when you bear in mind for a new machine your paying double for the Putzmiester only had the g4 about 7 months so ask me in a year or so and maybe I could give a straight answer lol:RpS_cursing:
ll

The putzmeister is an amazing bit of kit

Ummm it's a difficult one I like the fact I can put my g4 in the van but the Putzmiester is just so powerful The g4 could have a higher output with some pumps or pump up to 50 mts which is a long enough length. output some days I love the g4 and other days I feel like putting in a skip.
if you have a good lad who can keep the Putzmiester clean which inst easy then I'd have a Putzmiester all day long. If you're stuck you can get anyone to just drop bags in, even people with 0 experience and its a doddle to clean out
with the g4 the problems I have is spraying heads they just seem to sag off bloody does my head in if u make your gear thicker it struggles so u then make it wetter and it slids down the wall but if you get it bang on its like a dream Start using the Mortar pressure guage. If its working correctly it should read 1 bar of pressure for every mt of hose you have on it. That tells you the consistency is correct. Try using a 10 or 12 spray cap to get a more direct spray picture that's more accurate for the reveals.
i don't know its hard to call when you bear in mind for a new machine your paying double for the Putzmiester only had the g4 about 7 months so ask me in a year or so and maybe I could give a straight answer lol:RpS_cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.