Sourcing Multi

Ok mate thanks to this place :inocente:
its good to see the old members still on mate really... dannys done a great job, i remember him trying to code this s**t back in the day, you remember my old "french person" al murray style swear filter? :rolleyes:
theres a few missing that i can see but theres still a good few still on... almost cant believe it, its become an institution... nay, a movement :LOL:

its good to see the old members still on mate really... dannys done a great job, i remember him trying to code this s**t back in the day, you remember my old "french person" al murray style swear filter? :rolleyes:
theres a few missing that i can see but theres still a good few still on... almost cant believe it, its become an institution... nay, a movement :LOL:
It’s called being a sad cu nt

how long does a shitty £60-£100 mixer last for? And it's only mixing prob 3 bags a day,bet it still burns out after couple years,mega mixers last 15 years plus and there mixing 10 bags a day

i think that i have done well if my Refina 1800 mixers last 3 years. i have 3 dead ones in the lockup all 240v.

i purchased 2 last year for £25 at the car boot sale, both 110v. i gave one to my son who is a site worker as a spare. a local plasterer had his nicked so he wanted 1 for a couple of weeks till he purchased a new one, he has had that on hire now for 1 year.
i am using a collamix that i purchased for £50 just a few weeks old from a chap who went on the plastering corse that did not work out.

Lol if you've ever sprayed then you cant not paint the window frames if their not masked
if they timber it dont matter, if they plastic it wipes off if you quick...
i could make that pay..
up there for thinking, down there for dancing, can do or cant do? people better start having more of a can do attitude in months to come cos it aint gonna get any easier ill tell you that

I was just putting the argument out there that if you had a mega mixer,and using 3 bags a day.i bet ud get 20-25 years out of it,in the meantime you bought 10 shitty paddle mixers
Had mine 15 ish at least . Only thing that gone on it trigger brushes and cable . And cables only from wrapping it round mixer. Hardly use it now as lads (21year old @Casper ) bought new en and its 240 so no lugging tranni in. Nut christ its fucki g heavy compaired to mine

Aye it was. Still like to see your piss pot van though
Screenshot_20200429_114725.jpg

if they timber it dont matter, if they plastic it wipes off if you quick...
i could make that pay..
up there for thinking, down there for dancing, can do or cant do? people better start having more of a can do attitude in months to come cos it aint gonna get any easier ill tell you that
You could make £50 a house pay? Fair play to you if you could cos I couldn't, even with a spat youd spend an hour wiping down over spray but still 6 houses a day