sorted

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
this should just about cover my 2 days off.

Screenshot_20180302-185647.png

Please do Gordon, I'm in such a rut. 170 end Nov start December last win I've got. Had a decent cash out twice then went tits up. Even tried doing doublez just to try and double up, and still shites it. Doing my nut lol

a fool and his money are easy parted !!!
i was pished last night !!
Your phone should know when we're blocked and make us type pass codes before doing daft stuff. I ordered a TV one night blocked Nd couldn't remember. I knew I was lookin at em but don't mind buyin it. Good job I checked me emails a few days later for i had been planning gettin one, and near bought it twice.

Spurs,Leicester,Bristolcity,Cambridge, Aberdeen, derby, games over 2.5 goals

Leicester, Swansea, Watford,derby,forest,Bristol,Cambridge,Southend,mkdons games both to score

Don’t know how to post up pics lol or take screenshots
What sort phone u got. If its android if u hold ur power button it should give option of screenshot there another way but I cant mind how to lol up load u just hit upload on here and go to documents and images an it should be there. If uv an iPhone screenshot is something like on button and volume button but I'm not sure, that restarts android maybe does same on iPhone

What sort phone u got. If its android if u hold ur power button it should give option of screenshot there another way but I cant mind how to lol up load u just hit upload on here and go to documents and images an it should be there. If uv an iPhone screenshot is something like on button and volume button but I'm not sure, that restarts android maybe does same on iPhone

iPhone

Android is power and volume down, power and volume up restarts it lol
Stuck another on lol
Screenshot_20180303-145706.png