Soon be that time of year

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatarm

Trainee mod
No not Santa time!! More importantly, don't leave your pva,sbr,freeflo etc in the van,or the freezing temp will kill it. Lost 2 tubs pva a couple of years ago!!!! Once they had thawed out it was like a kinda lumpy gel!!! In the skip they went:RpS_crying:so be warned and don't be a dumb ass like me:RpS_lol:

i have a paint bucket for mixed pva...wrap it in a few poly bags,keeps cold air out...do same wi roller and water brushes....works ok until temp go way down:RpS_thumbup:

No not Santa time!! More importantly, don't leave your pva,sbr,freeflo etc in the van,or the freezing temp will kill it. Lost 2 tubs pva a couple of years ago!!!! Once they had thawed out it was like a kinda lumpy gel!!! In the skip they went:RpS_crying:so be warned and don't be a dumb ass like me:RpS_lol:

Won't be cold in Thailand !! Got 16 days booked from 2moro .leaving the trowel at home lol

Had pva go solid on us before - suppliers sent us another load out foc :)
Our van has a heated screen as well - would be nice if it has heated seats like my old Volvo (very toasty).

Normally have a man test to see who can open the PVA tub when the cap is glued on solid...............running it under the hot tap always wins

Sorry to hear that mate i once had a battery die, it got flattened, also i had a trowel that got broke in,so i know how you feel :(

Sorry to hear that mate i once had a battery die, it got flattened, also i had a trowel that got broke in,so i know how you feel :(
Cheers flynny,it was tuff at the time but managed to get thru it,:RpS_crying:tried bringing them back to life,hot water to thaw out!but sadly no..:-(

i have one of those 15 litre paint tubs full of knocked up pva last year the lost froze solid i forgot about it till i got to a job, eventually i managed to defrost it and use it just but it was a bit ropey and wouldnt do it again, i usually get changed in the morning and back into clean clothes once im finished and leave my work clothes in back of truck, well my clothes were froze solid and the inside of my boots had ice in them..............that was the most painful change of clothes ive ever done:RpS_crying:

Worst time of morning - getting work clothes out of a cold van and getting changed (especially if they were a bit wet when you got changed the night before). If I know it's going to be cold I'll take them inside. Splash and tiddley brushes have been frozen solid before (same as pva roller).

had a few bags of gritting sand in the back of mine,frozen solid...like friggin concrete
then,when or if it warms up...ya get all that condensation,everything gets soaked.:RpS_mad:

Another winter tip, for driving really. I keep a squirty bottle of screen wash in the cab so when the washer jets are frozen up and you cant see a thing, you can put your hand/arm out the window and spray it to clean. If it freezes up in the bottle it should thaw out quick with the heaters on.

once got my lighter out to light my cig and the flame froze!! i had to start the van up and get the blowers warm to defrost it

Ya know its cold when you're working outside and you go for a piss and your bollox shoot up into your throat cos your hands are freezing.

Anyways I was told by one bloke who likes going to Thailand that when you're with a ladyboy you can reach round and pretend it's gone all the way through...

Ya know its cold when you're working outside and you go for a piss and your bollox shoot up into your throat cos your hands are freezing.

Anyways I was told by one bloke who likes going to Thailand that when you're with a ladyboy you can reach round and pretend it's gone all the way through...

We all know that your talking about yourself Rhys...........no need to give us the "i was told by this bloke" cobblers.........If you like young boys bottoms then each to there own..............:RpS_wink:

We all know that your talking about yourself Rhys...........no need to give us the "i was told by this bloke" cobblers.........If you like young boys bottoms then each to there own..............:RpS_wink:

Would you say no?
16.jpg

3.jpg

:RpS_lol:

Would you

index_zpsb1370d9b.jpg

:RpS_scared::RpS_scared:

l_zpsc6e0cc04.jpg

.:RpS_scared::RpS_scared:

ThaiLadyboy70_zps6077cdd4.jpg

:RpS_scared::RpS_scared:

Last edited: