something of interest for ritmo guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
just seen this. a new finish from knauf called multi finish. and its desgined to be sponged. by the looks of it according to their times on the vid, it takes 6-7 hours to finish. looks a bit different anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
oh heres a new vid for the ritmo l. any ideas what the mp75 diamant is??

Last edited by a moderator:
Somethings not right it took him an hour to spray one wall best bet is to order a pallet and have a go currier

And why are they priming Walls with that putzgrund if that's Inc in the system would probably add a couple of quid a metre

the diamant is a harder mp75 and that must be the only dutch video ive seen where no ones been fcuked up the shitta

Currier - The Knauf Spray Plaster guys has been trying to contact you to discuss the Spray Plaster......... if he has not left you a message, call the Knauf Drywall office (01795 424499) and ask to be put through to Clive....

Each Knauf country can alter the product name to suit the country it trades into..... don't think that Knauf Drywall UK has it branded as Multi Finish..... There is a sprayable MP Finish as a skim finish though.......?

Knauf MPFinish - Knauf Drywall

Sorry guys, not really into the Spray Plasters.....

I think they may have just branded MP75 with 'Diamant' to show of its hard finish......?

Thanks scissors I've had no contact yet maybe I missed the call. Mp finish does not have the same set time as this so this must be different.

Spunky as far as I can see you are correct about the costings and extra prep on this one. Would still be of intrest incase some of those Muppets higher up the chain think its a good idea.

Sometimes you have to bite your tongue and just do as your told and in the mean time make some good money :)

Nope not yet spunk probably will never happen as as far as I can see its not a product that they sell in the UK.

However its always good to know about a product incase they do and we get a call for it.

I would need a good demo to he convinced on this one though.

Nope not yet spunk probably will never happen as as far as I can see its not a product that they sell in the UK.

However its always good to know about a product incase they do and we get a call for it.

I would need a good demo to he convinced on this one though.

Good if you thought I wasn't strange it would mean I'm like you which is a place I would never wanna be....

Hi does anyone have any info on this material that takes all day to go off and costs an extra 4 quid a metre?......just thought I'd ask incase it takes over the British Market of a material that costs 80p perm to supply :) .........just incase like

Wow have a pop at nick he's the one that found the vid. I've got enough on my plate with a machine and spray plaster that will never work remember?

i got one havnt used the ritmo m but the L is great!!wouldnt go back to mixing in buckets now way to primitive

Status
Not open for further replies.