Some people

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as we’re doing titties now I thought I’d join in! Lol.
93BA432B-CBD6-44B2-B30A-5F4FFBBF03A3.gif

U set of fcking drama queens..stay off site is all il say ull be crying in your mummys titties after the the 1st day..u shud of been a sparky or sumat
I lifted and launched a sparky into my cooker hood last new year pissed up and made one blush to his ears last week..... he was trying to work out a fault, I was leaning against a door frame watching him with a slow smile... dead cool like, obviously.... knowing full well the switch was off at the wall. Told him he was the mightiest electrician I’d ever seen when he worked it out :LOL:

Did he really apologise?
Problem is, he apologised once before but it didn't stop him
Ah I like lurpak, we could have had a rocky start if I didn’t have the skin of a rhino, he tried to push feminism on here and started saying we need more women in the trade... ppffft... I nipped that crazy talk in the bud! And yes he did apologise, think he said you should get over it also but his apology was sincere. Why don’t you unblock him and give him smooches? :rebotando:

not being funny old lad but you come on here with a picture of your silly ginger bonce and hipster tattoos looking proud as punch, that alone is worthy of some ribbing. Then you ask the most basic being f**k**g questions iv seen on a forum from someone with supposedly "10 years experience", your an easy target and the fact you take it to heart is the icing on the cake. Your the best thing since andy g so chin up son and admit your not a plasterer but here to learn and most here are happy to help.

not being funny old lad but you come on here with a picture of your silly ginger bonce and hipster tattoos looking proud as punch, that alone is worthy of some ribbing. Then you ask the most basic being f**k**g questions iv seen on a forum from someone with supposedly "10 years experience", your an easy target and the fact you take it to heart is the icing on the cake. Your the best thing since andy g so chin up son and admit your not a plasterer but here to learn and most here are happy to help.

Ahmen!

I lifted and launched a sparky into my cooker hood last new year pissed up and made one blush to his ears last week..... he was trying to work out a fault, I was leaning against a door frame watching him with a slow smile... dead cool like, obviously.... knowing full well the switch was off at the wall. Told him he was the mightiest electrician I’d ever seen when he worked it out :LOL:
Id eat that all day long

Well said, I'll break this down once and for all.

He joins the forum and has a story in place, the story alone makes no sense as any 10 year under belt spread doesn't f**k off too Poland to teach English. So that was the first red flag so to speak.

Then he uploads a f**k**g portfolio and I thought, this c**ts vain as f**k, which is shocking as he's no f**k**g oil painting , lets have it right.

The one thing that bugged me is the fact I am convinced he isn't or wasn't a plasterer. He knows f**k all about plastering and also is so f**k**g touchy it's unreal. All the spreads I know are ruthless banterwise.

I was looking at Refina s*p*r*lex trowels lastnight (don't ask) and this video popped up some guy reviewing the trowel..

I looked at the comments and seen this:

Colin *******
1 month ago
Really likeable young man. Coming back to the UK next year to resume the plastering. did it for 9 year...could you go over each stage individually and what you use for each stage> Cos plastering's changed since I left it

A spread of 10 years asking the guy to go over EVERY STAGE of plastering!???????????????????

For f**k sake, if he signed up and just said look guys I'm an ugly ginger c**t who wants to get into the trade, he'd have fit right in.

But actually he is a vain w**k*r who thinks he is so smart that us dumb plasterers won't see through his bullshit.

So f**k my apology and f**k uyou and f**k that brick y c**t too

Status
Not open for further replies.