Some people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you get a plot?
C962913A-3B71-46CC-A385-4A98F0A3EDC3-513-000000B495196E48.gif

Since I came on theis website, all I've done is ask for advice and give my own where possible. People have take a disliking to me for whatever reason and some have even taken it too far by adding my pictures to their own avatar or including my name. This is a form of online bullying and it's unacceptable.

I understand that forums like these involve a little banter amongst the members but when the above are happening it goes beyond joke.

It seems to me that the old hats in here and the well-known members are more than against newer memebers coming on here. I've tried my best to fit in and get involved but it seems to me like I'm not welcome.

Other times it's people looking for genuine advice and that spurs the guys on to team up against said person.. It's shameful.

At the end of the day, we're al here for the same thing, to make a bit of cash doing what we love.(most of us love)

People have said that they don't like me because I seem like I'm up myself, or I seem like a knob. It's funny that, how can I seem up myself for posting advice or starting genuine threads looking for help? How can people say that when they don't know me.

This isn't some pity thread, it's just how I feel and it's not on.

To the good guys though and the ones who've made me feel welcome, I appreciate it
Talk to me andyg mate ,100 plasterer u will find 5 are or good people the rest just thing about money I would rather meet a good man than a good plaster but this is very hard in this trade. I will be your mate

Status
Not open for further replies.