Some interesting statistics..

Members online

Olican

Private Member
If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have £49.00 today.
If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have £33.00 today.
If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have £0.00 today.
If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in Northern Rock three years ago, you would have £0.00 today.
But, if you had purchased £1,000 worth of beer one year ago at Tesco,
drank all the beer, then taken the aluminium cans to the scrap metal dealer, you would have received a £214.00.
Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily &
recycle.
A recent study found that the average Briton walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found that Britons drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
That means that, on average, Britons get about 41 miles to the gallon!
Makes you proud to be British.

All sales are down all over the economy..
Apart from alcohol... up by a third :ROFLMAO:
43598e81e8865b644b1f121e9e17ce2d.gif

If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have £49.00 today.
If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have £33.00 today.
If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have £0.00 today.
If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in Northern Rock three years ago, you would have £0.00 today.
But, if you had purchased £1,000 worth of beer one year ago at Tesco,
drank all the beer, then taken the aluminium cans to the scrap metal dealer, you would have received a £214.00.
Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily &
recycle.
A recent study found that the average Briton walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found that Britons drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
That means that, on average, Britons get about 41 miles to the gallon!
Makes you proud to be British.
Lol , as an avid recycler I save all my tins , got 3 bin bags flattened , as an extra bonus I buy from Aldi