Some good news

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Yesterday I had a Weber application manager come and check me out , was final job for me to become Weber ap
820A57DD-2151-458D-B04C-8217273B09E1.jpeg
proved, has been a goal of mine so will be celebrating tonight, might not change a lot in my life but feels like I have achieved something good in a s**t year
Got a new cup too and a few other bits

Yesterday I had a Weber application manager come and check me out , was final job for me to become Weber apView attachment 55613proved, has been a goal of mine so will be celebrating tonight, might not change a lot in my life but feels like I have achieved something good in a s**t year
Got a new cup too and a few other bIts
Great.

Yesterday I had a Weber application manager come and check me out , was final job for me to become Weber apView attachment 55613proved, has been a goal of mine so will be celebrating tonight, might not change a lot in my life but feels like I have achieved something good in a s**t year
Good on you bud, your right to feel uplifted . Take every lift you can right now

Push them for pens, notepads, Beeny hats etc plus a bottle of whiskey at Christmas...joking apart it's a 2 way street you being approved for a manufacturer, because you'll have a tendency to use there product and give them business, they should be greatfull for your business.

Might seem a small achievement but really you can’t get a higher accolade in our game. Well done mate!

well done Pete