Some brews

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Are just better than others! Lovely day!!

A
Are just better than others! Lovely day!!

View attachment 33920
Am I the only 1,most days on domestics I don't eat until I get home even when offered because I think it takes up time, busts up rhythm, when working on your own, too busy for food, go home and need to eat as soon as I get in. Done this for years and I know it's not good for me. Bag of crisps in van is best I do sometimes. Lol

A
Am I the only 1,most days on domestics I don't eat until I get home even when offered because I think it takes up time, busts up rhythm, when working on your own, too busy for food, go home and need to eat as soon as I get in. Done this for years and I know it's not good for me. Bag of crisps in van is best I do sometimes. Lol
No way could I do that, I get shaky if don’t eat. And no brew?! I want to cry for you :p

A
Your asking for trouble pal blood sugar levels all over the place

A
In this game you need proper food. Middle of road porridge keep you going all morning. Dinner then super.. Your like car going whithout oil. What going to happen to that car fuked same whith human body. Body more delicate than a car. Not worth it m8 especially got kids whant see them grow up

In this game you need proper food. Middle of road porridge keep you going all morning. Dinner then super.. Your like car going whithout oil. What going to happen to that car fuked same whith human body. Body more delicate than a car. Not worth it m8 especially got kids whant see them grow up
@Andy g ?