Solo plaster

Members online

Lovely gear mate instructions on back of bag I embedded mesh on wood fibre boards with it and can trowel or sponge finish
9/10 material
What u using it on ?

Links wont work
Lovely gear mate instructions on back of bag I embedded mesh on wood fibre boards with it and can trowel or sponge finish
9/10 material
Do you one coat as its says .
Apparently its the rolls royce of finish

And there letting me loose with it lol

1577131936300.jpeg

What they mean John is you can choose to either use a few mm and finish or if you want to go thicker that’s fine but if you go thick then may need to do say 5mm then top up then next morning to get the depth, if it’s a Reskim just aim for gear on and lay in and finish

What they mean John is you can choose to either use a few mm and finish or if you want to go thicker that’s fine but if you go thick then may need to do say 5mm then top up then next morning to get the depth, if it’s a Reskim just aim for gear on and lay in and finish
What other kids just said. But its a breathable material yet they have blue gritted walls

That’s interesting - can’t wait to hear the feedback on this.
Good to learn new products - increase work/profit and help the brain stay fresh
Lookimg forward to it. Theres 3 of us and non have ever used it lol.
Blind leading blind and only 17 quid a bag lol

Did he suggest that you spend some money?
Gave me a 20quid tip fatha. Nice text of her son. And ypu be pleased to know since i.ve had a leg of lamb of a customer and 20 quid tip . I thought i should keep with the xmas spirit so i went and bought a load of tinned food and put it in food bank . Bit of a mistake as i wanted it to go to homeless but i.ll know better next year
Screenshot_20191223-230421_Messages.jpg

Gave me a 20quid tip fatha. Nice text of her son. And ypu be pleased to know since i.ve had a leg of lamb of a customer and 20 quid tip . I thought i should keep with the xmas spirit so i went and bought a load of tinned food and put it in food bank . Bit of a mistake as i wanted it to go to homeless but i.ll know better next year
View attachment 43013
I just knew that you weren't the w**k*r that everyone on here (except zombie) thinks you are. Good man.

Has any1 actually been in touch with zombie? Is he ok? Does he realise thou shall not judge and it's ok to be G** in this day of age
I don't think zombie interacts with any of us off of the forum, not even John.
I'd imagine that he's busy choosing presents for all the top guys on here at the moment.