Solid Plasterering Instructor Availability

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT63

Postion has arisen at Goldtrowel for an Instructor who has min of 12 yrs experience and who covers all aspects of Plastering which means Internal / External. Please call Andy on 01708344700 Or 07866514457.

I will ellaborate a little. We will get our Instructor, PTLLS ETC.... no worries with this. As for health Probs. A clean bill of health is required. Secondly you will actually be practising what you preach, and that is to teach adults to NVQ Level 2 and 3. We are not a college, we are Private Training Provider and it is crucial to Know your craft. We need passionate Craftsmen that want to pass their knowledge on to others.

You mean simulation. Yes guys you are right in Essex. NVQ L3 is Site based but I have a gang with 3yrs Site work going on at moment in Nottinghill so we are able to get guys doing assessments there.

what matters is the pay £££££££££££££££££££££

Stimulate lol. Essex Andy has his ptlls already , as do I but it's too far south for me and though it was a direction I was thinking of taking my present job is keeping my head well above the water. But a seriously good opportunity for someone in that area @essexandy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd apply but the commute would be a little too much, probably wouldn't be qualified anyway only been at this since 1968-69 somewhere around there anyway, so I'm probably not going to fill out an application, plus everybody would think I speak with a funny accent.

I've done a bit of teaching before,one day every 6 weeks for about 2 years,about 15 years ago,all you do is police the students ,I'd go home shattered thru boredom, def an old mans game,might be interested now tho

I've done a bit of teaching before,one day every 6 weeks for about 2 years,about 15 years ago,all you do is police the students ,I'd go home shattered thru boredom, def an old mans game,might be interested now tho

can you teach someone to render, stonedash, stipple and pargetting in 2 days ?

Yes mate folder will b sent to you. As for Instructor that we are looking at, we have had several come to us, one i'm thinking about at mo but the rest just couldn't cut it with us, why's this? They are set in there ways of ignorance and think they know it all. We will never know it all and life is a learning experience. I expect the banter and it's good to have as it's an open discussion however some of your comments are just funny. If you think for one moment that you are not on the tools a good 6 hrs a day here well please don't contact me.

No ive definitely seen a goldtrowel rendering dvd where you advise to pva before rendering. A bald chap in a green t shirt.

You mean Chris Boot in the DVD. My close friend Top Spread aswell, when they arrived on job that's all they had at the time.

QUOTE=GT63;741758]You mean Chris Boot in the DVD. My close friend Top Spread aswell, when they arrived on job that's all they had at the time.[/QUOTE]
Heard it all now:RpS_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.