solenoid

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin

Private Member
think my solenoid valve has gone today , kept getting damp mortar bridging mixing pot , cleaned pot out 3 times until i realised water was still trickling in mixing pot when we wasnt spraying causing the bridging, then noticed water trickling out of solenoid , never had problems with solenoid before , so not too sure, does solenoid have a diaphram in it ? cant think what else it could be? ???

Yeah it has mate are you keeping your filters clean best way to check is take pipe of front of mixing zone press the water button if water keeps coming out after you take your finger off solenoids gone. Normally happens with dirty filters or if the machine has had ice in it

The solenoid is a magnetic switch that opens and closes a diaphragm as and when you turn the machine on or off if a bit of crap gets stuck in there it holds it open a bit and allows water through into the mixing zone

yeah waters just trickling out, always clean filters everyday, probly ice did forget to empty water out o machine last week, why does sh@t like this happen when i work with someone else,lol , chelmsford a trek , f@ck me got leave me house at 5.30am ;D

just off chignall road, McCann Homes, forgot what its like travelling, aint used to it, :mad:

guys speaking of solenoids, my machine sprayed fine before christmas, then put it away but forgot to drain the water out through all the cold weather and yes, sure enough the solenoid was stuck in the closed position and wouldn let ANY water through. Lost a days spray before we realised what was going on.

Took my poorly Ritmo into Dr Les at Plasterers 2nd stop shop at Hellaby today and he suspected the solenoid. He checked the filter and my other spread has put it in upside down, crushing it and causing water to bypass it.

Bugger!

Last edited:
Took my poorly Ritmo into Les today and he suspected the solenoid. He checked the filter and my other spread has put it in upside down, crushing it and causing water to bypass it.

Bugger!

Whats the damage Rigs? It fcked the solenoid or just a new filter?

Took my poorly Ritmo into Dr Les at Plasterers 2nd stop shop at Hellaby today and he suspected the solenoid. He checked the filter and my other spread has put it in upside down, crushing it and causing water to bypass it.

Bugger!
Which filter is this john?

It was checking the filter that caused the problem.

It was put back in upside down.

Didn't check it at all last year as I didn't even knew it existed. Although over that year it did collect quite a bit of crap.

It was checking the filter that caused the problem.

It was put back in upside down.

Didn't check it at all last year as I didn't even knew it existed. Although over that year it did collect quite a bit of crap.
Is that a filter on the ritmo?

Yes. It needs a 19mm spanner to take the housing off and it is where the two green water drain off taps are. Make sure you put it back right way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.