SOFT ANGLES

Members online

After you have put two coats of finish on, first flatten most important, when second trowelling you are just going through the motions really.

I find if you go on it as early as that it leaves ridges, I used to use it towards the end of the set. Interesting to hear what others do.

Last fella I worked for wouldn't allow them at all. He was was a man possessed when it came to hunting out defects round corners.

@Andy g ... what you post is inconsistent. You were self employed a while back and now you can't have a sandwich? One would hope that after forty years in the trade, you'd have figured out how to use an angle trowel?

Asuwere.

Last fella I worked for wouldn't allow them at all. He was was a man possessed when it came to hunting out defects round corners.

@Andy g ... what you post is inconsistent. You were self employed a while back and now you can't have a sandwich? One would hope that after forty years in the trade, you'd have figured out how to use an angle trowel?

Asuwere.

Cuuunnntttt!

Throw a room on, flatten, second coat flatten then 90s flatten. Wet trowel- run angles again, polish, finish! Jobs a gooden!!

Lay on, speedskim, trowel, corner trowel . First time you use the corner trowel , don’t put pressure on and keep it open . Next time , close and with some gear on, if necessary . Finish with trowel inside out and up and down. When firm enough , at the end, use water and run the corner trowel .

When do u use angle trowel
Lay on, speedskim, trowel, corner trowel . First time you use the corner trowel , don’t put pressure on and keep it open . Next time , close and with some gear on, if necessary . Finish with trowel inside out and up and down. When firm enough , at the end, use water and run the corner trowel .
?????????????????the mind boggles

I think there should be a TPF get together to share tips and demo techniques and gear.

I have a house (cough!), I mean venue available which we can use for free to do this :inocente:

Dont even know what to say im lost for words tbh pal!

Just use as and when needed dont even know how you can do it wrong!
Ok, I’ll help you to start with.....
Lay on, speedskim, sponge, trowel. Twitcher, as you say in Yorkshire, at the end. Anything to add? :maraca: