so who wants a job

Members online

No members online now.
I'm amazed people aren't posting! There are always people looking for work in the south...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

to be honest if I was half an hour nearer I would help a bit but the A27 in the mornings is brutal

I think it was Dan posting for the same thing.

I'd have gone down but it's all full of Southerners.
I like a road trip myself and those in Surrey and Kent were very friendly. Mind you putting a knife to anybody's throat makes them more pleasant??

Witterings is s**t for travel. Make sure you avoid rush hour as that roads a c**t.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

luckily its not beach season.... or i wouldnt entertain it

Try getting anything done TT week. I was stupid enough to do that once. The course interferes with almost every route and there's very little in the way of places to cross the course so it's next to impossible to get about.

Didn't help my mood that I was living a Quarterbridge at the time and practice is something like 3 or 4 am (or it was). Middle of the summer with the window open and there's Joey fcuking Dunlop coming off the Grandstand in Onchan, haring down Bray Hill almost flat out from 6th to 1st in about ten yards, right under my fcuking bedroom window, then hard on the gas to get a shift on up Peel Road.

Didn't bother the next year. Sacked it and went on the piss myself.

Try getting anything done TT week. I was stupid enough to do that once. The course interferes with almost every route and there's very little in the way of places to cross the course so it's next to impossible to get about.

Didn't help my mood that I was living a Quarterbridge at the time and practice is something like 3 or 4 am (or it was). Middle of the summer with the window open and there's Joey fcuking Dunlop coming off the Grandstand in Onchan, haring down Bray Hill almost flat out from 6th to 1st in about ten yards, right under my fcuking bedroom window, then hard on the gas to get a shift on up Peel Road.

Didn't bother the next year. Sacked it and went on the piss myself.
Sounds like hell. .. do you still love there?

I want to go do the tt one year

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Sounds like hell. .. do you still love there?

I want to go do the tt one year

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You've mentioned before. I said previously, plan well ahead for that. It's not easy to get boats or accommodation. It's possible to turn up at the boat and hope some Kraut has missed his sailing from Hamburg or wherever. Indeed, it's usually the case. But there's no way to know how many others will be at the Pier Head hoping the exact same thing.

Accommodation is more of a challenge. All the old guest houses at the North end of the promenade are now swanky flats so you may well end up sleeping on a park bench.

I don't live there any more, no. I headed for Manchester many years ago and live in ROI now (mostly).

You've mentioned before. I said previously, plan well ahead for that. It's not easy to get boats or accommodation. It's possible to turn up at the boat and hope some Kraut has missed his sailing from Hamburg or wherever. Indeed, it's usually the case. But there's no way to know how many others will be at the Pier Head hoping the exact same thing.

Accommodation is more of a challenge. All the old guest houses at the North end of the promenade are now swanky flats so you may well end up sleeping on a park bench.

I don't live there any more, no. I headed for Manchester many years ago and live in ROI now (mostly).

ah yes I remember now... I get confused :D

I am not sure when I will ever make it over... one day I hope but it sounds like a headache