So my post was removed !!

I posted a few other names but my post was removed. Did I name a member on here ?

Was just trying to root out the snakes that are among us.

While others are trying to make an honest living, others are willing to shaft the rest of us.

No matter anyway as we now have 36 names, addresses and businesses who have given us enough information that will probably put them in the sh1t...........

I posted a few other names but my post was removed. Did I name a member on here ?

While others are trying to make an honest living, others are willing to shaft the rest of us.

No matter anyway as we now have 36 names, addresses and businesses who have given us enough information that will probably put them in the sh1t...........

I removed it as it just opens me up to all sorts of headaches and frankly it will just advertise the individuals and they will probably sell more because of it....

cant also see what it is going to gain either....

send us a pm with that info please.

your welcome

he was egged-on to actually name someone who's allegedly been profiteering from flogging bags of skim at high mark-up.

I don't have a moral problem with the bloke being called-out by name, but, tbf, Danny's being honest in saying it could cause him problems... (e.g. potential liability for hosting that info on the forum, if a counter-claim for defamation was made, etc. etc.)

Thanks Make it Smooth, I thinmk ypou're right - my vote is for Danny.
Profiting out of a shortage might leave a nasty taste in the mouth but as far as I know it's legal, nobody is being forced to buy, it's not like food.
Plus on the other side of the coin, no doubt the client will pay, and maybe they shouldn't be working.
OK I know some people are in financial straits, but there are other jobs out there. I know a chippy with his own firm who's loading milk crates onto lorries, and others doing deliveries. And there's always telephone s*x!!

Forum Owner: I will not publish names on here.

I agree with your decision and apologise for starting the thread.

My first post was screened and published and this is where I named a company. He had boasted online about making over £10 grand from selling the plaster. He turned it into a laughing matter and said that these stupid c+nts will pay anything for the stuff.

With a little bit of digging and contacting people that know him I found out who was supplying him so I also named the large company.

Since my first post was allowed I then went on to name 2 plasterers who were also selling pallets at £35/40 a bag and thats when it got pulled.

Yes most of us are struggling with this and I like to see people getting on in life making a a few bob, but to put the fingers up to people like this is a kick in the teeth. If guys want to buy multi at stupid prices and work when they have had a payout from the Government then good on them although Its not the way I work.

I dont care about the guys buying, its the greedy gits making lots of cash out of hard working guys/girls. They are sitting back and making £2550 on a pallet of 56 bags for doing nowt and claiming their furlough grant !!..........

One company on ebay are selling 500 bags for £50 each. So when i messaged him he said that the reason the price is so high is because hes trying to put people off buying the stuff ...........I dont really get that !!. Anyway that never stopped him accepting offers on 57 bags. Stupid git is selling them from his business account so not any digging to get his company details.

Its not a jealousy thing either but these people are exploiting a bad situation. I have morals and would never shaft anyone.

I know a few blokes who wont recover from this, got work but cant afford to buy multi at these prices. What are these guys charging customers anyway if they are buying at £40 / 50 quid a bag ???

We dont see the full effects of this horrible virus. Divorces, losing houses, vans, businesses, mental health and ..........suicide..........Horrible times and these people are not helping

Again apologies to the site owner.

Forum Owner: I will not publish names on here.

I agree with your decision and apologise for starting the thread.

My first post was screened and published and this is where I named a company. He had boasted online about making over £10 grand from selling the plaster. He turned it into a laughing matter and said that these stupid c+nts will pay anything for the stuff.

With a little bit of digging and contacting people that know him I found out who was supplying him so I also named the large company.

Since my first post was allowed I then went on to name 2 plasterers who were also selling pallets at £35/40 a bag and thats when it got pulled.

Yes most of us are struggling with this and I like to see people getting on in life making a a few bob, but to put the fingers up to people like this is a kick in the teeth. If guys want to buy multi at stupid prices and work when they have had a payout from the Government then good on them although Its not the way I work.

I dont care about the guys buying, its the greedy gits making lots of cash out of hard working guys/girls. They are sitting back and making £2550 on a pallet of 56 bags for doing nowt and claiming their furlough grant !!..........

One company on ebay are selling 500 bags for £50 each. So when i messaged him he said that the reason the price is so high is because hes trying to put people off buying the stuff ...........I dont really get that !!. Anyway that never stopped him accepting offers on 57 bags. Stupid git is selling them from his business account so not any digging to get his company details.

Its not a jealousy thing either but these people are exploiting a bad situation. I have morals and would never shaft anyone.

I know a few blokes who wont recover from this, got work but cant afford to buy multi at these prices. What are these guys charging customers anyway if they are buying at £40 / 50 quid a bag ???

We dont see the full effects of this horrible virus. Divorces, losing houses, vans, businesses, mental health and ..........suicide..........Horrible times and these people are not helping

Again apologies to the site owner.

in bobby we trust(y)

That's where the problem is IMHO, they are your moral standards. As long as no laws are being broken then your opinion counts for nothing and sitting in judgement on people isn't really on.

The reason I say it isn't on is that it can be widened and everyone can sit in judgement over everyone who they disagree with. Some people feel that making a profit from others is immoral and only expenses plus a living wage is justified. Some think that homosexuality is immoral, others that s*x outside of marriage, some think that there shouldn't be a mark up made on subcontract labour, vegans feel eating animal products is immoral etc etc Not so long back anyone on here working through the shut down was called a scab.

I agree with your point on reselling plaster, by the way.

Ye see I.d help any one out on here if I could . Hand on heart .

But if a knob head builder or some random guy offered me 40 a bag I.d prob have to sell it

But if a knob head builder or some random guy offered me 40 a bag I.d prob have to sell it

The brickies were telling me that on the main site they're working at everyone's having the multi away. The spreads are using some and selling some. The brickies, chippies sparks etc are just selling it. They tried storing it in a locked store and it went, then they tried to hide it in a kitchen on one of the plots but it still went. They even had a break in and four pallets went using the telehandler to load a truck.

Seems that it's more of a target for theft than tools.

I get that, but the guy who got £2500 for each pallet bought these at their 'real' price under a new cash account from a huge well known merchants in return for a cut. The guys with the full pallets are out to profit, whereas a guy with 4 or 5 left over bags left over sitting in the van might as well sell before it goes out of date anyway or It might help someone finish a job anyway.

The merchant should not have let this guy fill up his van with multi. Just a shame when he took the picture the merchants yard is in the background, date of picture and batch numbers LOL So yes I emailed their head office with the pictures.

Its the guys who have bought all of the stock just to do this. If it were a couple of quid on a bag then fair enough but £50 a bag is ripping the pish. Ok not illegal but sold through their business phone number so tax owed to HRMC and their business is not being affected financially and 'maybe' the CMA.........

They are willing to shaft everyone else so we are willing to return the favour .

The brickies were telling me that on the main site they're working at everyone's having the multi away. The spreads are using some and selling some. The brickies, chippies sparks etc are just selling it. They tried storing it in a locked store and it went, then they tried to hide it in a kitchen on one of the plots but it still went. They even had a break in and four pallets went using the telehandler to load a truck.

Hope they dont start breaking into our vans

Who cares just get on with your own life! I’ve had no trouble with gear over lockdown but I thought ahead and wouldn’t sell it as I’ve got through the lot and still got ten bags at jewsons on Wednesday no problems (y)

Nah, need to fill my glass up
image.jpg

Who cares just get on with your own life! I’ve had no trouble with gear over lockdown but I thought ahead and wouldn’t sell it as I’ve got through the lot and still got ten bags at jewsons on Wednesday no problems (y)
Good for you thinking ahead. TBH ive not got much else to get on with, not being able to get gear. I made a claim anyway so not worth the risk getting caught if even if i did have enough stuff.

Maybe easy for you to say that since you've been working, but a few lads I know are not as lucky and as as said above there are many knock on effects as a result

Hope they dont start breaking into our vans

I nearly clicked the like button, but that's actually a good point. Easy to shift, untraceable, quick to nick, stealing skim actually makes more sense than stealing tools.

Honest reply, fair play Mr Devine. Puts me in a spot, I've got 4 bags Wickes finest multi and a bag of bond, all in date, unable to do the job I got them for (just before shutdown) - do I sell? Erm,, erm,,

Lets just get back to the interesting bit, telephone s*x, anybody tried it - set the missus or yourself up on the phones etc??? :p:p

Customer just text me , he got 10 bags from his son in law off his site , he's a plumber lol

Sink or swim. Like it’s always been. I’ve travelled all over to get a few bags of dust.