So long suckers +2years

Members online

irish_spread

Private Member
With all the doom and gloom re the minus 5* temperatures and snow etc I thought I'd try and cheer everyone up with the news that I'm going back to the tropical Caribbean paradise island of Tobago to do another 28 rooms. I was supposed to go back last April but I had pneumonia caused by a bad pint. Farewell feckers

Oh, that’s really great news............(mutter, mutter, teeth gritted) 28 rooms pffft....I hope everything goes great......(fngnghg, grrr)....
All the best. Dropsalot.
:fuckyou:

With all the doom and gloom re the minus 5* temperatures and snow etc I thought I'd try and cheer everyone up with the news that I'm going back to the tropical Caribbean paradise island of Tobago to do another 28 rooms. I was supposed to go back last April but I had pneumonia caused by a bad pint. Farewell feckers

need a labourer?

Enjoy it Eddie but wear a rubber with those tropical ladies of the night(y)

Good man enjoy. Nothing nicer than a change of scenery, especially with the present weather

Bad luck on the pneumonia.

Let's hope you don't get malaria this time. Or dengue fever.

Let's hope you don't get a scorpion in your underpants or stand on a snake.

Hope you don't get bummed by a Yardie.

Your Mrs will be delighted

Friend of mine got dengue fever in Bangladesh, nasty that is

I had dengue fever and nearly died and my mate got it last year and died :-(
Yes I know you had it a while ago, I worked with a chap in Bangladesh and it killed his son, a very nasty thing to get and your very lucky you came out the other side even though I imagine it's left you with health problems you will keep with you

Last time I was there all the locals on the job got it. There was an old half full swimming pool with mosquitoes everywhere. I was the only one that didn't catch it, boss reckons it was because I drank bottles of beer all day at work to cope with the heat, alcohol puts them off apparently.
But don't worry, the pool has been cleaned and will be ok when I get back.

Tally ho chaps :birra:

Last time I was there all the locals on the job got it. There was an old half full swimming pool with mosquitoes everywhere. I was the only one that didn't catch it, boss reckons it was because I drank bottles of beer all day at work to cope with the heat, alcohol puts them off apparently.
But don't worry, the pool has been cleaned and will be ok when I get back.

Tally ho chaps :birra:

:birra: tally ho irishspread xx

Yes I know you had it a while ago, I worked with a chap in Bangladesh and it killed his son, a very nasty thing to get and your very lucky you came out the other side even though I imagine it's left you with health problems you will keep with you

Yup 7 year recovery... still not the same person i was before

Want any help? ;) I have a thing for black women. I'd probably be in jail in no time?