...so I took this photograph...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeVee

of where I've been working....all seemed fine until I got home and put it on the laptop...:RpS_thumbsup:

wtf.jpg

Feckin hell!!!! You must be bluffin ceevee?:RpS_scared: Jj had a ghost in a picture not long ago too:-0,,,, think you better get that Derek pakora dude to labour for you:RpS_biggrin:

furrk that that is not a bit of me, ive left jobs early before when ive been left on me own everythings dark but the room im in, naaa im goin home.
at least this ghost doesnt look like itll kill ya like the one in jjs pic:RpS_scared:

Creepy Spooky Canny Scary. ....,,, that's what cscs stands for on this card ..:RpS_scared:

Just saw this thread & looked at some pics I've took recently then I saw this one :RpS_scared:

photo_zps3dea82b2.png

I've just looked at a few photos i took of a old lead miners cottage in Derbyshire where i've been working and some of them show little round and see through blobs or orbs. As i was working there i could feel i was being watched and tools had moved as never were i'd put them, (i wish whom ever it was had done some plastering for me than getting a kick out of watching me and moving my tools around, the git). But never felt upset by it or them. So i've just showed the owner of the property the photos and asked me to finish off the rendering asap, as their now putting the cottage on the market as this will increase the property price with this proof of it being haunted and some people like that fact about a house. Also they S*** them selves and dont want to live there anymore as it explains a thing or too since they moved in. (wimps). But its always the same in old buildings, Knocking sounds, the wind, shadows, its all good fun.

I thought you were winding us up so I went and took a pic to see if I could spot anything..

20130205_134114_zpsf25a2e06.jpg

Last edited:
I thought you were winding us up so I went and took a pic to see if I could spot anything..

20130205_134114_zpsf25a2e06.jpg

well this photo must be sent to nasa, fbi, mi5, and once they confirm it is not a fake and that it is in fact real ,then i will believe, i cant make my mind up but they have secret cutting edge technology and once they confirm it with the boffins from kodak who will be able to scrutinise in forensic detail ,then i think your plastering days are over beddy, you can retire ,well taken ,tell me were you scared/frightened when you seen this lucky you had the camera with you or nobody would believe you:RpS_thumbsup:

I've just looked at a few photos i took of a old lead miners cottage in Derbyshire where i've been working and some of them show little round and see through blobs or orbs. As i was working there i could feel i was being watched and tools had moved as never were i'd put them, (i wish whom ever it was had done some plastering for me than getting a kick out of watching me and moving my tools around, the git). But never felt upset by it or them. So i've just showed the owner of the property the photos and asked me to finish off the rendering asap, as their now putting the cottage on the market as this will increase the property price with this proof of it being haunted and some people like that fact about a house. Also they S*** them selves and dont want to live there anymore as it explains a thing or too since they moved in. (wimps). But its always the same in old buildings, Knocking sounds, the wind, shadows, its all good fun.

oh FFS just won a job on a old 17th century house gonna be taking some pics if I make it out of there alive lol

one of the first jobs i had to quote for myself was a very old 3 story (empty) house belonging to a friend of a friend. I went for a good look round and measure up and everywhere I went I felt like someone was watching me, anyway a long story short, I kept putting the job off as I had loads of little jobs on plenty and coming up, so after a couple of months my mate asked me for the key back cos the owners had fooked me off and theyd got someone else to do it. (wayhay i thought).. About 3 months later my mate was telling me that the 2 plasterers that got the job were busy working when they saw something (a ghost) in a room they were in, they both dropped everything that they had in their hands and run out the house never to return, they had the owner drop their tools off for them :RpS_scared:

well this photo must be sent to nasa, fbi, mi5, and once they confirm it is not a fake and that it is in fact real ,then i will believe, i cant make my mind up but they have secret cutting edge technology and once they confirm it with the boffins from kodak who will be able to scrutinise in forensic detail ,then i think your plastering days are over beddy, you can retire ,well taken ,tell me were you scared/frightened when you seen this lucky you had the camera with you or nobody would believe you:RpS_thumbsup:

Wait a minute this is a post buy hector thats not full of subtle "im going to cut my wrist in a bit" messages but is actually of the jovial nature.......you ok ol boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.