So anyone had any new deliveries of plaster yet?????

Members online

I’ve already gave 6 bags to a mate for f**k all so u can fuckk off you tape jockey fake plasterer
Why you buying skim when you are rendering Hoarder, people like you causing the shortage.
Buy what you need when you need it.
Selfish behaviour, change your ways, repent hoarder.
Apologise to all the guys on here who have no gear.

Why you buying skim when you are rendering Hoarder, people like you causing the shortage.
Because I got a 5 bed new build to do in 3-4weeks u f**k**g chancer and that won’t touch it floor space 460m2

Reactions: Djr
There was 10 pallet delivery in Bradford's in Bristol but as far as I know from a forklift driver as soon as they offloaded the lorry they rang up every plasterer around the area to pop over, I drove 40 miles and got lucky to get 20, then this morning they had two pallets in wickes in Swindon but it was gone by 10, should give trades people more than just 5 bags really...

Its a F*****g disgrace it will still be like this come xmas mark my words.

British Gypsum couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.

If this was in any other industry it wouldnt be allowed to happen.

People are going to start losing there homes and livelihoods from this.

This was f**k all to do with health & safety but there profit margins and fear of having stick with use by dates with a clock ticking!

Wickes in cirencester had 4 pallets of skim 2 days ago, I went there, queued up with some guy who chatted to me and some other woman, walked there, and there was 3 bags left all split, so we took a bag each, then we asked forklift driver to bring some more out of the warehouse but he said he's not allowed, so then he came out with manager to tell us that there's gonna be another pallet in few hours time, so I waited in the car park for hour or so, got in the queue and there was familys walking out with 5 bags each, family of 5 with bags and I was wondering why everyone is so f**k**g selfish, then when I finally nearly got to the entrance they told us that plaster is gone and they not allowed to bring anymore out. Just so we come back next day for the same s**t...

Wickes in cirencester had 4 pallets of skim 2 days ago, I went there, queued up with some guy who chatted to me and some other woman, walked there, and there was 3 bags left all split, so we took a bag each, then we asked forklift driver to bring some more out of the warehouse but he said he's not allowed, so then he came out with manager to tell us that there's gonna be another pallet in few hours time, so I waited in the car park for hour or so, got in the queue and there was familys walking out with 5 bags each, family of 5 with bags and I was wondering why everyone is so f**k**g selfish, then when I finally nearly got to the entrance they told us that plaster is gone and they not allowed to bring anymore out. Just so we come back next day for the same s**t...
I would of sat in wickes,got a few snickers and just sat where skim gets brought out and snarled at any1 who thought there were b4 me

B and q got 2 pallets on Tuesday and the 1st customer walked out with 60 bags........
I'd slap that 60 bag guy unless he could categorically prove he was in the buisness..tbf it's the numptys buying it that are the problem.its widely known theres a skim shortage I was on job today and Porto loo s**t cleaning guy said how are you getting skimming as he said every1 he sees on site is using carlite

I'd slap that 60 bag guy unless he could categorically prove he was in the buisness..tbf it's the numptys buying it that are the problem.its widely known theres a skim shortage I was on job today and Porto loo s**t cleaning guy said how are you getting skimming as he said every1 he sees on site is using carlite
Drove by a small extension today thats being built, and travis perkins dropped off 2 pallets of multi. I cant get any for jobs I need to do.. joke.

Deliveries coming through now, I have seen two builders merchants with stock this week.
5/6 bags max. wont take long to get back up to speed.

Its a F*****g disgrace it will still be like this come xmas mark my words.

British Gypsum couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.

If this was in any other industry it wouldnt be allowed to happen.

People are going to start losing there homes and livelihoods from this.

This was f**k all to do with health & safety but there profit margins and fear of having stick with use by dates with a clock ticking!
you and hector should form your own closed chat moaning thread.

We got this dropped this morning,you can get multi if ur in the know how,we couldn't get it but we do jobs for people that can..we take leftovers,was 4 bags left today,straight in our stock.bonding is rocking horse s**t aswell

Attachments

• 20200611_100812.jpg
    20200611_100812.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 154
away and burn your burger :X3:

I'd be all over that if couldn't get multi..what's it like on overskims?
Perfect mate, just got to know when to get on it. I’ve always left everything as flat as possible. With a tight second coat so I’m not worried about leaving it before I put a wet trowel on it. I think sponge plasterers would get on well with it if they left it long enough

this thread is annoying me why have you so called business men not got any plaster?
why pay over the odds for the material that we require. it all goes back to day 1 of the lockdown. put your thinking caps on and then pm me for the answer.

My Ccf told me straight today I can’t buy or order any skim until mid July to August, tomorrow I’m cancelling all internal works until August
Just can’t be doing with the stress , I do in and out atm I have 50/50 lined up for the next six weeks but everyday I’m on the phone to customers re arranging so the internal is going