So anyone had any new deliveries of plaster yet?????

What is the general opinion on Knauff? I can get hold of 40 bags of that or a polish brand Cekol...has anyone used it?

only 20kg per bag 20200603_185416.jpg

I bought a palette of Carlite Finish so I could finish my house renovation. A plasterer that my builder knows said he would take any excess. He’s now reneged on this. So I have 15 bags of 25kg Carlite Finish that I have available. With palette delivery, I paid £11.97 per bag. Just looking to cover costs. I’m in the Bracknell, Berkshire area.

Is anyone interested?
Yes, sent you a mail.

The bit that I dont understand is how if there running at 80% production yet everyone has massive backlogs is how that going to work out?

The reality is they probably need to be working at 20 times more capacity than normal to meet existing demand.

This shortage will be issue way after pubs and schools have reopened at this rate!
alot of new builds are coming to a halt soon mate.
no roof trusses or window fitters.

I'm waiting on Windows to be fitted on a couple of jobs mate Manufacturing delays

were the same plots all over various house builders
all ready to go
with no windows :rayos:

it will give merchants a chance to build up supply of materials mate.

its gonna be a strange few months ahead.

all ready to go

Top coat went low last week Johnstone's completely ran out couldn't get it it into the country

all ready to go

Guna be shite pal,like I've said previously nxt 2 years just keep ur arse,4get about earning what you was and then BANG it will be crazy and busy..

It's arriving down here in the Southwest @zombie but getting snapped up as soon as it's delivered. Some are being sensible, 5 per customer etc others are being c**ts and selling it out the back door . I told a fella about the shortage and how spreads are struggling. Messaged me that night offering me 30 bags..

..for 900 f**k**g pounds.. prick

Guna be shite pal,like I've said previously nxt 2 years just keep ur arse,4get about earning what you was and then BANG it will be crazy and busy..

6 plots on Rowland site have already said they want them doing in a week when windows fitted

just madness mate (y)

It's arriving down here in the Southwest @zombie but getting snapped up as soon as it's delivered. Some are being sensible, 5 per customer etc others are being c**ts and selling it out the back door . I told a fella about the shortage and how spreads are struggling. Messaged me that night offering me 30 bags..

..for 900 f**k**g pounds.. prick

Selco told me its coming in next week. Tbf, mid lockdown, as they reopened, it was 5 per customer.

It becomes a case of not what you know but who you know, I think most merchants if they get 8 pallets; then 6 will be quickly forklifted to the back of the store away from us common spreads. The big spenders , family connections etc will get a look in

Had trouble putting an order through and had to resort to website, which also turned into PiTA. Long story short, branch manager phoned me up to complete order and pretty much intimated what you said. basically, all hell will break loose, moments it in.

might use some on on plasterboarded wall says u got prime the plasterboard wtf just going throw it on see what happens , bags r lighter to carry lol
Prime a plasterboard! Wtf..that in the small print lol..yep.just be honest in your review be nice to hear proper feedback and not some facebook feedback as dont trust any reviews on there tbh

Have you been getting skim Chris??
Any firm that orders enough skim can get it,I got a call earlier asking if il do a little 120 m2 job nxt week but he said b4 I defo book u in,give me 5mins to see if I can get 12 bags rang me up 30 seconds later and said I've got them.its who u know and how much u spend during the year

Builder Mate got 40 bags from build base, they rang him up to say delivery was in and he went and loaded up, they must of done it to all their preferred customers because all multi was gone by 9am