Snowcem

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

concrete

Hi
I am new to the forum but I am trying to trace a supplier of Snowcem. It appears that it is still made in India but no longer owned by Blue Circle.
Can anyone tell me please if there is an UK importer/supplier ?
I see that there was a thread in August 2012 where a User with the name "Snowcem" said that he was the UK supplier and had recently painted a lighthouse with snowcem (Ithink this was the Macduff lighthouse at Aberdeen). However he did not give any name or address for contact.
I have obviously done all the usual Google and web searches without success.
Many thanks in anticipation of any help

Hi
I am new to the forum but I am trying to trace a supplier of Snowcem. It appears that it is still made in India but no longer owned by Blue Circle.
Can anyone tell me please if there is an UK importer/supplier ?
I see that there was a thread in August 2012 where a User with the name "Snowcem" said that he was the UK supplier and had recently painted a lighthouse with snowcem (Ithink this was the Macduff lighthouse at Aberdeen). However he did not give any name or address for contact.
I have obviously done all the usual Google and web searches without success.
Many thanks in anticipation of any help

Post it in general plastering discussions you should get an answer quicker, can't help you personally sorry

Hi
Thanks very much for the replies.
The Snowcem site mentioned above does not seem to be active as I have twice emailed them but never get a reply.
Every builders merchant I have spoken to says basically "it is no longer made". However this does not seem to make sense with the August 2012 post referred to above.
Many thanks anyway for the help and any further information.

Status
Not open for further replies.