snowcem

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ali

what sand should you use with snowcem or snowcrete? normal plastering sand if so what colour does it come out? please and thank you

I would use a plastering sand for your render it should come out white if you use snowcrete,snowcem is a paint finish like masonaray paint.My old man pointed his house in snowcrete with sand added the bricks were red engineering type and it looked well.

You want a washed soft / medium sand, colour wise its a light beige / magnolia finish, looks spot on if gauged right .

Wicks have started selling it maybe a bit cheaper. I used travis plastering sand last week far to fine for rendering nearly the same as brick laying sand.

Last edited:
what sand should you use with snowcem or snowcrete? normal plastering sand if so what colour does it come out? please and thank you

It depends on the colour of the plastering sand in your area Ali, its a nice red here, so we get a pink colour when using snowcrete. If you want a nice white background mix it with silver sand, again depends on your area, I've seen some queer shades of sand up and down the country!........ Maybe if you've got a bag of lime lying about you could experiment with that to see what colours/shades you might expect from the snowcrete :RpS_thumbup:

cheers guys, i rendered with normal plastering sand, i just wanted to stick a tyrolean finish on it using white cement (customers spec), it came out a really light colour with lime added, i forgot how bloody hard it is using a tyrolean gun round a tower scaffold, what a pain, hey hollybank i got the cement from tp and guess who was sitting behind the counter in her short skirt and heels?????

hey hollybank i got the cement from tp and guess who was sitting behind the counter in her short skirt and heels?????

next time you go in there ali, just make out youve just won the worlds biggest plastering contract and your soon to be a muilti multi multi millionaire... its gotta be worth a shot....

:RpS_drool: and I havent even SEEN the girl...

cheers guys, i rendered with normal plastering sand, i just wanted to stick a tyrolean finish on it using white cement (customers spec), it came out a really light colour with lime added, i forgot how bloody hard it is using a tyrolean gun round a tower scaffold, what a pain, hey hollybank i got the cement from tp and guess who was sitting behind the counter in her short skirt and heels?????
They sell it in Buildbase,you only went to have a look at me bird.lol

they aint got none in buildbase, they seem a bit cack at times, don't even do hardwall. Adelle was playing hard to get, she didn't even look up, and Chris... she would not be bothered if i got the contract to plaster the county.....BUT if i turned up in a fast car she would be out like her life depended on it .

they aint got none in buildbase, they seem a bit cack at times, don't even do hardwall. Adelle was playing hard to get, she didn't even look up, and Chris... she would not be bothered if i got the contract to plaster the county.....BUT if i turned up in a fast car she would be out like her life depended on it .

sagitarius mate, betcha...
get yourself something like an g reg skyline with a stage 2 turbo, make out your into max power... she'll be jackhammering uo and down your cock for the next 3 weeks till she finally realises you borrowed the f'cker... :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.