Snakey...

Olican

Private Member
Resized_20190725_165708.jpeg

@smoother09

No but definitely intrigued :bananas:

Few years back someone started a thread about Kirk's vids. Someone asked if he's ever been on here, if not he should be invited.
I offered to email him and the scamp that is @Nisus put a link to tpf for me to send him.

I copied the link and sent it Kirk introducing myself and telling him about tpf.

I didn't realize that @Nisus had redirected or hidden the link so that when you clicked on it you were sent to www.yummygaygingermen.com
The first page was a pale ginger lad with a massive stiffy .:rayos:

Kirk was cool, he even gave me a shout out on one of his vids

Few years back someone started a thread about Kirk's vids. Someone asked if he's ever been on here, if not he should be invited.
I offered to email him and the scamp that is @Nisus put a link to tpf for me to send him.

I copied the link and sent it Kirk introducing myself and telling him about tpf.

I didn't realize that @Nisus had redirected or hidden the link so that when you clicked on it you were sent to www.yummygaygingermen.com

I like @Nisus style I would of done exactly the same lol :ROFLMAO:

That’s f**k**g beautiful. Good work @Nisus

P-s find the shout out vid lol

P-s-s link doesn’t work

:lol:

He has emailed me a few times over the years