Smooth finish on Lime Plaster

Superfly TNT

Customer would like a smooth finish similar to multi finish, unfortunately the wall needs to breathe so I've explained that multi is out of the question.

Previously tried using Wykamol high impact finish which doesn't create the desired effect they want.

From my experience you'll never get a smooth finish like multi finish with lime, but if anyone has any ideas how to achieve this or what products to use would be helpful. Thanks.

Customer would like a smooth finish similar to multi finish, unfortunately the wall needs to breathe so I've explained that multi is out of the question.

Previously tried using Wykamol high impact finish which doesn't create the desired effect they want.

From my experience you'll never get a smooth finish like multi finish with lime, but if anyone has any ideas how to achieve this or what products to use would be helpful. Thanks.

Why is the customer employing you? because he does not know what he is doing. it should be an eggshell finish.
skim it in multi and get the customer to sign a variation order.

Hi mate I'm not experienced in lime plaster so someone may put me straight.I was on a job not so long ago and they used a l*m*-g***n product (solo) and created a smooth finish.Maybe worth a look.