Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschool

Hi lads i know this is the general plastering section but ive got a plasterers van ? so please help me.. only the past week ive noticed black smoke coming from the exuast.. havent got a trusted mechanic yet .me mate is saying that you should use that diesel cleaning fluid but i have and it doe'snt seem to be working am getting really embrassed now because every time i put my foot down it happens.:( its a ford transit connect 2003 in your experience is my van fooked.?

it could jusy be belts believe it or not i had a smoke issue and that was the answer but ive a trusty mechanic dont think it was back tho try googling black smoke from van and see what you get

Thanks lads i have googled it before an it doe's suggest injectors i just wanted to see for sure if it was a major problem . will take it to a garage on next wage.cheers

Talkin of smoking I gave up 6 weeks ago yesterday (I was on 60 a day ffs)

In 6 weeks I have not smoked 2560 fags!

Talkin of smoking I gave up 6 weeks ago yesterday (I was on 60 a day ffs)

In 6 weeks I have not smoked 2560 fags!

Fkin jeeeezus Nelly. Firstly, WELL DONE!!! But 60 a day!?!?!? long may it continue! keep the faith bro!

Feck thats nothing our van pishes oil every where and we only have half an exhaust, sounds like a fishing boat:RpS_thumbup:

Welll done Nelly keep strong ive given up now for just over 3 months, best thing ive ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.