Sleeping Tablets

Members online

No never have sorry. My mate had insomnia, cut down on coffee and sugar and she said it was much better. Don’t know if that could apply to you?
Might do , I did have some from America once they were great but forgot what they are called, tbh I’ve always struggled to go to sleep
Besides that think I’m kind of healthy ish

Might do , I did have some from America once they were great but forgot what they are called, tbh I’ve always struggled to go to sleep
Besides that think I’m kind of healthy ish
Before anyone takes tablets I’d always look other options, no caffeine after a certain time . Honesty about sugar. Drinking more water. You also strike me as the sort of person who’s brains always whirling round, I could be wrong?

A doctor will only give you zopiclone tablets for a week not suppose to take em longer than that they are powerful sleeping tablets

71pMcUC0-hL._SX355_.jpg
Try these@ Vincey . They work for me .

I binned caffeine out of my life much better for it :D

If I do need a good sleep I drop 25ml of night nurse and that knocks me right out

How many do you take and how long before sleep?
3 normally or 4 if I think I’m too wired still. They 100% do work, I wear a Garmin Vivoactive watch at all times and it records every part of your sleep as well as taking your heart rate. When I compare a nights sleep after taking them and one without you can see a massive difference, the quality of the sleep is far better as well as the duration. When I don’t take them I can wake up 4/5/6 times a night and my sleep can be restless but when I take them I’m out like a light. Don’t take them every night, only the nights I don’t feel tired when I know I’m due my bed.

When you sit and realise plastering is not the only thing to worry about in the world then you will find peace on earth!! Have a good quality double whiskey or vodka before bed take a deep breath then realise there's loads of other little ants out there to do the bits you can't manage... Stop rushing about just go with the flow....

Smoke a cheeky splif half an hour before going to bed....I’m not a toker in general but if I struggle to sleep I’ll have the odd splif when it’s really bad. Probably had 3 or 4 this year.

Do not use any of that over the counter toxic crap to help you sleep

Iodine is all you need give it a try
It will get rid of all that toxic crap out of your body you will feel amazing

Your welcome

how can you not fuucking sleep for God's sake
how low is the whinging getting on here.

close yer fuucking eyes you dopey internet fuelled pricks.

@theclemo sleeps forever....

it's easy ....
my little baba tries staying awake cause he thinks hes missing something.

good orgasm will send you off.