Sky Sports

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_spread

Private Member
Gutted.

Ive had Sky for years, now behind my back, my mrs has subscribed for the sports package. She said she did it so I can watch the Irish GAA matches at home.

Thats Sunday afternoon without her down the pub bollixed. Fuming:RpS_cursing:

I watched a gaa game last week. Actually enjoyed it. Even read up the rules on Wikipedia lol

Great game, none of them get paid, supreme fitness and no falling over rolling in agony. Hurling an even better sport, prefer to watch it in the pub tho :RpS_unsure:

Gutted.

Ive had Sky for years, now behind my back, my mrs has subscribed for the sports package. She said she did it so I can watch the Irish GAA matches at home.

Thats Sunday afternoon without her down the pub bollixed. Fuming:RpS_cursing:

Nice one eddie, you've just stopped our sunday naked twister league......................:RpS_thumbdn:

They don't get paid!?!

yep, it seems crazy, 85,000 at Croke pk today for a semi final. All thr money gets ploughed back into the sport, although there seem to be a few CEO etc officers earning a few quid out of it. The old joke is the guys on the turnstiles earn more than the guys on the pitch.
Read Paul Mertons biography a few yrs back and when asked who was the fittest player he had ever seen and he replied Graham Gerratty (arsenal trial at 26) who was a local hero of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.