Skimming - the new En vogue

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
With the constant down pours this summer, I've noticed a lot more "renderers" posting up skimming pictures online, has the tide turned with this rain ? skimming becoming the new go to "facet" of the industry ?

IMG_7522.GIF

lol you gotta eat :D

Has been a pretty bad summer this year... I normally disagree with people who say that english summers are bad but this year has been hard work

im currently sat on my seafront render job with the promise of 81f temps today... but instead ive got rain pouting over the place.
sack mr met office and hire someone who can read a ficking radar

im currently sat on my seafront render job with the promise of 81f temps today... but instead ive got rain pouting over the place.
what if he's reading a submarine radar

Also some subs don't actually use active sonar (the ones you see in the movies), they have it but not used often. They use passive sonar

I've been down your way this last week but moved upto Weymouth now , tbh I think I can see the rain clouds over you from here mate , was lovely in Weymouth though and forecast is scorcher tomorrow

IMG_8862.JPG