Skimming straigh on to aquapanel

Members online

Why would you want to more the question, there is a plasterboard for shower areas that can be skimmed or tiled on to. Not cheap though, yellow boards

Why would you want to more the question, there is a plasterboard for shower areas that can be skimmed or tiled on to. Not cheap though, yellow boards
Well he got em for nowt. Only getting tiled on so much of em. He said if it's a no go he.ll replace em with moisture boards. . I.m sure I.ve skimmed em before

Well he got em for nowt. Only getting tiled on so much of em. He said if it's a no go he.ll replace em with moisture boards. . I.m sure I.ve skimmed em before
Give it a go you rough badger! It will Craze like f**k mate! Hahahahaha!

I used a board recommended by a log burner installer. 8x4 and expensive. To me it was just a big hardibacker.
Was told just neat PVA and skim. Dabbed it on too. I just did as I was told. Still on and looking great. Been blasted all winter too!

Moisture boards are a joke for shower areas too. They won’t stop water. They just won’t go yellow and soft in moist areas because they have silicone in the board.

No cause proper spreads use pva tubber

I was giving advice to skimming certain boards,following BG guidelines as it happens...............but then you'd know f**k all about that with you being a f**k**g fake ass chancing courser boy.
Your mask of inexperience slips once again Lurspak.

I was giving advice to skimming certain boards,following BG guidelines as it happens...............but then you'd know fk all about that with you being a fk**g fake ass chancing courser boy.
Your mask of inexperience slips once again Lurspak.

All this typing is good, might trim that forearm up a bit. Gritwhore