Skimming rates around the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
I always hear you lot moaning about s**t rates for skimming etc but to be honest I always get tidy rates down here in Devon.

My mate has just picked up a site skim job £4.10 m2 labour only,4 bed town houses.

I rest my case.

I always hear you lot moaning about s**t rates for skimming etc but to be honest I always get tidy rates down here in Devon.

My mate has just picked up a site skim job £4.10 m2 labour only,4 bed town houses.

I rest my case.
thats very good he should get a extra sasage for dinner for that

I have just heard of a job for £4m2 and a few others for £3m2 so there seems to be a few jobs about at the moment.

I rest my case.
liar

i just finnished a new build got 4.50 per m2 thought i would make a fortune . Nope iv never seen so much angles and beading and it was in the middle of nowhere . Every job is diffrent sometimes we get less but can get more on swings and roundabouts eh?

thank you "GIBBO" for calling me liar and slandering my very good name .. cough cough.

I speaketh the truth you miserable twisted piss pot

I've been on 2.80 again I'll never get three quid I couldn't give a funk if it's 20m of a tower just give me 3 ******* quid man

I think we all need a break from this place every once in a while it get a bit samey after a while different people coming on asking the same questions over and over its like groundhog day, well not for spunks its just new people to abuse:RpS_laugh:

I rest my case.

**** me!.....That's good i'd be back on site in a flash for those rates....

I rest my case.

2.65 and thats doing curved ceilings and cupboards everywhere and tons of s**t angles. Cant make todays style of house pay! Bring back the old box type house!

Every spread I talk to that dont work on site is Stacked out with work! I struggle to come home with 80 a day doing sitework cos the houses are s**t! You just cant earn on them.Time to move back into the privates.

Just been offered £4.50 ceilings £4.00 walls £8.00 render&set,currently been lucky to get anything over £2.50 so guess which job i'm going to tomorrow. ££££££

Status
Not open for further replies.